[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

klearad

Reaction score
Never tried Portugal . Even in Paris also difficult to get enough players for level 5 raids .. previously. US , Japan easier to get players for raids

How to spoof to other countries? Can share with me via pm?

klearad

Reaction score
Or at least ultra friends, otherwise too much SD to try try.

I am having too many Mewtwo* in my 2 accounts and have already transferred away a few before trading feature was introduced.

Today I was about to transfer the 2 lowest iv Mewtwo in both my accounts and remembered there was a 25% SD discount, so I thought just trade to get more candies.

I am also planning to transfer all the shinies from my secondary account to my main account. These are shinies that my main account doesn't have. This will cost 80k SD now. No choice will have to wait until become Best Friends.

*My accounts got >20 Mewtwo each, tomorrow got invitation, next week also. Really no space to keep all the Mewtwo.

Wow how to catch so many Mewtwo? I wanna catch one too

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
returning to game again. is shiny eevee very rare? caught dozen of them no luck for shiny.

It’s not very rare but don’t spawn a lot. All my shiny Eevees are caught in Botanical Gardens over both days and total caught just over 10 of them, majority are tier 1 and 2. Anything below that are transferred away.

It’s a good location for community day events, and I even caught a few Solrocks too.

PeanutButtor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s not very rare but don’t spawn a lot. All my shiny Eevees are caught in Botanical Gardens over both days and total caught just over 10 of them, majority are tier 1 and 2. Anything below that are transferred away.

It’s a good location for community day events, and I even caught a few Solrocks too.

look like gonna try botanic garden. Was moving around sentosa since the first day of returning.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no global rom yet, need sideload google, some seller load modify rom n state is global, best is buy china set. i waiting local set, heard from singtel friend coming soon

If so cheem
Better off for mm2 ?

Since i use it pogo ans video

Surf web i can still use my oneplus2

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did the Absol quests when they were around.... caught over 90 Absol..... none shiny. :s22:

I did around 10 plus quests and zero shiny.
Decided to raid for shinies instead...abit sian the level 5 raids oredi.

Caught 2 shiny absol on 3rd and 4th raids . In fact, on my 4th raid, there were 6 Trainers and 2 of us got shiny. Raided another 2 times (cos need to clear my daily pass) and no more shiny.

For mawile, I caught a shiny on my 3rd try.

Finally nap my perfect tyranitar from a raid.

For me, the quests and the trading feature have lessen the thrill of catching strong Pokémons.. feeling a bit jaded Liao. Only thrill now is to get the shinies.

limbs03

Reaction score
I think I will just settle for trading for shiny Mawile.... raided 2 times for a male and female Mawile so I probably will not waste more free passes on it unless it's like the recent non-meta relevant Registeel that I raided enough liao.

haha....we will probably have another month to try for shiny mawile cos the incoming regirock oso dex filler nia

limbs03

Reaction score
i have shiny mawile.. i got it on my 12th raid..

absol i dont have the shiny..

if im not wrong.. shiny rate for mawile is 1 in 30
absol is 1 in 75..

I did around 10 plus quests and zero shiny.
Decided to raid for shinies instead...abit sian the level 5 raids oredi.

Caught 2 shiny absol on 3rd and 4th raids . In fact, on my 4th raid, there were 6 Trainers and 2 of us got shiny. Raided another 2 times (cos need to clear my daily pass) and no more shiny.

For mawile, I caught a shiny on my 3rd try.

Finally nap my perfect tyranitar from a raid.

For me, the quests and the trading feature have lessen the thrill of catching strong Pokémons.. feeling a bit jaded Liao. Only thrill now is to get the shinies.

ok tks all!
hope i get a shiny mawile soon, it looks very cool!

jannworld

Reaction score
Gamepress released an interesting article for gen4 outlook

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/safest-pokemon-bets-gen-4

I agree with their choices but I didn’t regret investing in 1 entei and 1 moltres because unrealistic to have 6 max or near max heatran

I also didn’t regret maxing ray and latios because I like variety and they are great options even if we are getting newer dragon legendaries

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
shiny chikorita notch tis color?

maxresdefault.jpg

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Gamepress released an interesting article for gen4 outlook

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/safest-pokemon-bets-gen-4

I also didn’t regret maxing ray and latios because I like variety and they are great options even if we are getting newer dragon legendaries

if have the resource.. why not. pump 1 or 2 up also good..
at least at that point of time.. it will be useful..
(just dont exhaust all the resources can liao.. imo)

as more gen come out...it's only natural n logical... possible stronger n similar pokemon will be release..

that's life... eg handphone or electronics.. it will just keep getting better n better.. dont buy n wait forever? no right.... :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.