Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I scan the tag... It show the amiibos...

Do I need to select " activate" or do i need to "lock" also?

Don't need to lock.

Press the button to cycle through. Maybe the slot you are scanning is blank thats why.

If you have only 10 amiibos, don't need to activate all slots. Just activate 10 will do.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need to lock.

Press the button to cycle through. Maybe the slot you are scanning is blank thats why.

If you have only 10 amiibos, don't need to activate all slots. Just activate 10 will do.

That what I do .... only 25 slots...
20 amiibos...

I press the button to cycle...
On Sunday morning I managed to get stuffs like armor. Weapon. Epona horse. Fishes. Etc

Yesterday night I tried... Didn't get anything... Only the tick sound...

That y I asking here...

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Did a hard reset. But still cannot turn on. Batt still low no matter how long I charge

Just wandering, low batt already how do you guys know the hard reset works? I had experienced low batt before also and can't wake up my Switch. I just charge it for a few hours then boot it up.

BTW, since your Switch warranty is over, why not try to unplug the battery wire. Wait for a few minutes then plug it back and try to charge it using original charger without dock.

EvilQoo

Reaction score
Justin Bro..your friend still using Xiaomi zmi power bank? Any issue so far?

Did you update the firmware on your 8bitdo? The Xbox controller only will work for updated firmware.
Download the firmware files at their website.
Press the button on top, connect to your PC USB and the program should detect.

Buy the Zmi PD Xiaomi one can liao, 15k $62 nia, Anker chao chao $100+ :s13:

My friend is using it but is quite heavy.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xiaomi cannot ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

That one I not sure. Anyone can help? Haha

Never tried charging with my xm pb. Switched to Anker haha

Jevil00

Reaction score
Nintendo Switch online paywall starting next month. Anyone subscribing? Where do you buy eshop cards from?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
otdv5pU.jpg

Just collected this two games

The early purchase bonus can't redeem liao ah for the taiko? I tried like can't le

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bedsheet looks nice.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
otdv5pU.jpg

Just collected this two games

The early purchase bonus can't redeem liao ah for the taiko? I tried like can't le

Both are great games! Thought I kinda prefer OC1 than 2, but the throwing mechanism is fun!

Taiko did you try using Joy-con? Very difficult to time, and sometimes they recognise the wrong type of beat :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.