NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Grad scheme? I saw that the requirement also considers diploma graduates. Pay range if i am not wrong is 2.7k to 4.6k for grads but the range is supposed to reflect class of honors and work experience. So i cant help him much with regards to how much roughly he can expect from LBS.

yup. it means it will consider dip and deg applicants. T&L is a non-grad scheme.

cant advise on this but work experience plays a role in how much he will earn.

cayy17

Reaction score
Went for interview in mid july, still no email/update. Sigh

I went for PGDE interview on 25 July but no update whatsoever. The wait is quite the pain... I know of friends who went for interviews about 1-3 weeks before that and they have received an e-mail about their unsuccessful application.

Ha08Nie

Reaction score
I went for PGDE interview on 25 July but no update whatsoever. The wait is quite the pain... I know of friends who went for interviews about 1-3 weeks before that and they have received an e-mail about their unsuccessful application.

Could we be on their waiting list?

Happiness1234

Reaction score

Yeah i heard some friends received email regarding their unsuccessful application. Did ur status change?

Ha08Nie

Reaction score
status not change, no email received, does that mean no hope already?

Did they tell you when they will update you by? They told me they will update by 25th of August, exactly 1 month after the interview, the final results.

If you dont hear from them then....

smileice

Reaction score
Did they tell you when they will update you by? They told me they will update by 25th of August, exactly 1 month after the interview, the final results.

If you dont hear from them then....
no....they said 4-6 weeks...ok...understood...thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.