Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got the email from starhub.

wah sian s plan $539 and xs plan $999.

tot wanna get xs plan but the price difference is too much. :mad:

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who recontract CIS are u allowed to apply CIS $200 handset voucher off for 512gb deal?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Or you can say the difference between this and RRP is too little.

It's the same with M1's iLite(?) and ST's Combo 2 plans, I don't normally use them to recontract Samsung phones.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can help take screenshot other pricing too?
Aren't these the prices shared earlier? :s11:

Starhub Price Plan

StarHub-Note9-plans.jpg

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno how true la. Who knows Samsung paid them to portray better performance for Exynos version. Esp when it’s dissapointing in reality compared to snapdragon on s9.

The above is geekbench scores, s9 exynos already faster than sd, beh jun one. Read anandtech more detailed using closer to reality benches like basemark, pcmark 3dmark.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is $200 off but not applicable for phone released after 4th Aug, at least that is what I see for my CIS

Ya...They very sneaky one. Either u risk not getting the free upgrade or u dun enjoy the 200 off.

Online discount of 30 also dun have

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The above is geekbench scores, s9 exynos already faster than sd, beh jun one. Read anandtech more detailed using closer to reality benches like basemark, pcmark 3dmark.
I was referring to the battery test too. Kinda skeptical .

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got the email from starhub.

wah sian s plan $539 and xs plan $999.

all this phone plan...unless your phone bill is sponsor by company..else just buy from outside and if you don't want to pay a big sum..go for installment..

sim only plan is much more worth it..i pay 3x++ for my current sim only plan which come with 7gb data..

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all this phone plan...unless your phone bill is sponsor by company..else just buy from outside and if you don't want to pay a big sum..go for installment..

sim only plan is much more worth it..i pay 3x++ for my current sim only plan which come with 7gb data..

Yup cos I got CIS plan that y sign combo 6 . If dun have won't event renew my 12gb contract

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.