Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

Red8310

Reaction score
Aiyo, M1 still have not come out their plan. Waiting for it to compare which Telco offer a better deal to purchase before starhub slot all taken up.

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so for the starhub pre-order, free upgrade to 512gb. when we purchase we choose 128 or 512.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So StarHub etc I want sign new Line (due to recontract can’t get $200 off )

I use cis still can $200 off via using ocbc if I get tml

ttytwe

Reaction score
like that you got two phone line? just for $200, worth it meh? How much you paying for the monthly sub? use monthy sub x 24mths, you are paying more than the retail price wor

Last edited:

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Note 9 vs huawei p20 pro vs s9+ vs iphone x battery drain test

Note 9 vs iphone x performance for reference

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to M1 CSO and she refused to provide with any voucher. She told me M1 has ceased the voucher last year and they don't have such services now. She then transferred to the sales team and the lady could not even provide me any details on Note 9. She told me she has no info at the moment and I have to wait for M1's offcial announcement. Kind of speechless now lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.