Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphazel

Reaction score
1 lml called me sounded really pissed off. Saying already gave me 3 days but still no payment. Told him i have financial problem he dont care. Asked me to borrow from family or friends if by today 5pm never pay he said i talked to the collector he dont want to talk to me. Last night i went to silver lining the counsellor must wait for a week for them to review my case.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
1 lml called me sounded really pissed off. Saying already gave me 3 days but still no payment. Told him i have financial problem he dont care. Asked me to borrow from family or friends if by today 5pm never pay he said i talked to the collector he dont want to talk to me. Last night i went to silver lining the counsellor must wait for a week for them to review my case.

Once LML hand over to debt collector, they will appeared at your house and office.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can seek assistance from IPTO for advice? There are certain lines they can’t cross if I am not wrong. There are always rooms for negotiations. But if UML, just don’t pay them. It will never end.

He already said LML, how can he don't pay up ? :s11:

Aphazel

Reaction score
How about you contact the Registry at 1800-225-5529?

Let them know what is the issue and also best to have your LML text you in black and white so that you can provide more information for the officers at IPTO to conduct an investigation. Let them know that you have every intention to pay but just need a repayment plan with them. Worth giving it a try.

I already went to arise2care for their help as a2c can help in 2 weeks time. So at the moment i have to endure phonecalls and explaining to LML.

25chic

Reaction score
Do they call you first?

They may or may not call you or even whatsapp you. Strangely, once handed over to debt collector you may have to make some payments first before LML can arrange a payment plan with you. Do check with IPTO if you think LML is crossing the line, but IPTO will take 5-14 working days to get back to you.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope it work out well. Now just endure with it. But no matter what, don’t resort to suicide. Money can be earned back. You have only just 1 life. Anything, do seek help to talk to someone.

He never said want to suicide.
Please don't anyhow suggest to his subconscious mind.

derektoh

Reaction score
i tried calling singtel, but they say its not up to them to block. require my company service provider for the phone to block.

Police ask me look for singtel. singtel ask me look for service provider. i dont even know who is my company service provider zzzz

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They will resort to all ways. The latest one they are doing is tracking your facebook and find out which of your friends put their phone number in public. Whatsapp them and pretended to be your friend and ask your friend for their namecards and info.

Ya...I know

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
I am just stating a fact. Not suggestion to his subconscious. Why are you so particular in whatever I am saying?

I am asking him to seek help to talk to someone. Stop wearing a skirt. Face the reality. Spoon.

Spoon or no spoon don't anyhow suggest to people.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Most of your comments here seriously bummed people off as well. They came here to seek for help and advices. But what you did, you just wanted to scare them off by telling them 'They will come up straight to your house or office'. Without even giving them a way on how to deal with it.

Such arrogant prick like you who thinks you know everything isn't helping those who are really facing such crisis. Little boy still playing around your mum's ****. Grow the **** up.

Forum is just for discussion.
No need resort to personal attack and bring in people mum right ? :s11:
Cheers.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
I saw on one of the forum on someone got pregnant during their probation and your senseless comment really makes me sick. Who are you to judge it's their fault for getting pregnant? You have no respect and don't come act all high and mighty. Your ideas sucks. Your suggestions sucks. Your comments sucks and whatever lame questions you keep asking, SUCKS the most. Do us all a favour and read more about being a grown up and stop being such a SPOON.

You really stalked me.
What you want ? :s11:

Noobbie

Reaction score
whoever taking Loan from UML will be sucked big time. I beg you all don't fall into their prey. Please please it is not worth it. UML are all Con JOB!

derektoh

Reaction score
today both of my uml texted me for payment liao. i decided not to pay after reading through everything. 1 AL got 1k of loan, another 600. Hopefully they wont spam call me that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.