NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Ha08Nie

Reaction score
possibly, but i really am not sure what the process is like in terms of them getting back to applicants :/

But i think what @lonely_driver says is true, they will let the unsuccessful applicants know first.. heh.

Dee@317

Reaction score
I'm also one of those awaiting reply after going for the interview on 24th July. The first time when I applied last year, I was notified of my unsuccessful application almost towards the end of the "4-6 weeks" period. It was frustrating though having to wait for so long only to be told that it wasn't successful. Quite worried that we haven't gotten any updates from them considering that a number of us here have already gotten the shortlisted email or status change. But I hope they still are considering us, those who have not received any updates =)

Ha08Nie

Reaction score
I'm also one of those awaiting reply after going for the interview on 24th July. The first time when I applied last year, I was notified of my unsuccessful application almost towards the end of the "4-6 weeks" period. It was frustrating though having to wait for so long only to be told that it wasn't successful. Quite worried that we haven't gotten any updates from them considering that a number of us here have already gotten the shortlisted email or status change. But I hope they still are considering us, those who have not received any updates =)

Hi Dee, you applied for PGDE? Lets not lose hope! Only the 3rd week :) Next week is the 4th!

b4zabeat

Reaction score
possibly, but i really am not sure what the process is like in terms of them getting back to applicants :/

When I first applied back in Feb window, I waited for 2 months after interview, to be told that I am being rejected

cayy17

Reaction score

i hope so too! i just get more nervous by the day...

lonely_driver

Reaction score
keep your spirits up everyone!

99% of the time, good things come to those who wait.

Hope to see more of you join the fraternity!

lemonadeslife

Reaction score
Apply with A levels cert?

Hi!

I got rejected the previous round of exercise. Met the all minimum req for my A level grades though. RP about 60+. Feeling very dejected right now seeing all the unsuccessful applications from when i applied for BA/BSc to DipEd :( May i know for those who applied for NIE DipEd and was called down for interview/ made it through, what were your grades or rp? Would really mean so much if anybody could help.

I applied for MT btw!

Thanks!

Last edited:

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Hi!

I got rejected the previous round of exercise. Met the all minimum req for my A level grades though. RP about 60+. Feeling very dejected right now seeing all the unsuccessful applications from when i applied for BA/BSc to DipEd :( May i know for those who applied for NIE DipEd and was called down for interview/ made it through, what were your grades or rp? Would really mean so much if anybody could help.

I applied for MT btw!

Thanks!

May i ask about your olevel results?

rosemance

Reaction score
Anyone else received the same email...?

"This is an update on your application.
You may wish to note that we are still processing your teaching application, and would provide an update on your application status once it is available."

Ha08Nie

Reaction score
May i know the cooling period starts from the time you were told you were unsuccessful or when you apply on the system? Hmm..

tiutiu99

Reaction score
Anyone else received the same email...?

"This is an update on your application.
You may wish to note that we are still processing your teaching application, and would provide an update on your application status once it is available."

hi rosemance, may i know when is your interview?:o I still have not received this email until now..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.