[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
To be fair to nn (can’t believe I just type this lol) not everything is their fault.

Spoofer wise
There are still android spoofers around else how some of our HWZ air support still continue. Not sure if nn one day can really phase out these group on android (no offense to anyone who choose to fly but u agree it’s not legit)

Asking ppl to login catch
True technically this can be considered violating tos. I did this many times in the past before asking overseas friends to help catch regionals or ppl staying diffferent parts of sg to chase after 100% when maps are around then. Although I dun spoof but I never consider myself a saint but at least I dun do inconsiderate things like gym hog or shaving - these are probably the worse acts of a pogo player

yah there are definitely lots of issues with PoGo, personally i rather NN addressed them first before adding new content...

1) team imbalance
- gymming, raid rewards, etc
- currently there is only the illusion of a "team" when in fact, everyone is just looking after their own interest. You enjoy rewards just by being in the majority team, there is no need for active effort or to contribute to the team.
- if i have known this, i would have stuffed the yellow pill up Spark's axs and taken the blue pill =:p (pun intended)

2) multi account players
- self explanatory...imagine lots of Agent Smiths vs NEO :s13:

3) account sharing players
- this refers to pple who help each other log in at diff places to gym/catch stuff, etc. I feel this is just spoofing in another form
- Imagine Agent Smith changing forms from fireman to nurse to beggar :s13:

4) spoofer
problem more or less contained
- Neo is grounded liao

finally got this off my chest...phew :s13:
i didnt include any solutions cos its thurs and i'm running out of juice liao...but i would really like to know what you guys think :)

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialat, opened up all my gifts. Now egg hatched, no more gift to open for Alolan 7Km egg.

Cannot spinned pokestop, wait later collect 5km egg.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
To be fair to nn (can’t believe I just type this lol) not everything is their fault.

Spoofer wise
There are still android spoofers around else how some of our HWZ air support still continue. Not sure if nn one day can really phase out these group on android (no offense to anyone who choose to fly but u agree it’s not legit)

Asking ppl to login catch
True technically this can be considered violating tos. I did this many times in the past before asking overseas friends to help catch regionals or ppl staying diffferent parts of sg to chase after 100% when maps are around then. Although I dun spoof but I never consider myself a saint but at least I dun do inconsiderate things like gym hog or shaving - these are probably the worse acts of a pogo player

TOS is a long.. very long list of things.. To protect NN themself....

long story short. I dare to say. 10 trainer.. 9.9 trainer surely.. already violate the TOS. Knowing or not knowing.

It is impossible for NN to ban people who play multiple acc.
n it is also impossible for NN to ban people for asking others to login for them n to catch for them.. (UNLESS.. they are found or caught not obeying the cooldown periods)

infact.. NN is happy (I guess.) people play multi acc.. more people play.. technically... more money for NN. :s13:
Unless u tell me NN dont want money.

Is the mentality n personality of the trainer that matters.. If I play 10 acc.. n I have 10 phone.. but i dont go around hogging gyms/hooting new gyms with 10 phone.. shaving pple. I dont think anyone will care if i play 10 acc.. infact.. they will be more than happy to see me.. becos i can provide more support at raids.

But too bad. Like i said.. human nature.. greedy n selfish.. If they play 10.. likely they will use that 10 to hoot u.. :s13::s22:

cqefan

Reaction score
Mew to appear on 20 August

https://pokemongolive.com/post/celebi-research

Professor Willow needs your help once again! It seems he’s been tracking the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, which has mysteriously appeared somewhere nearby. Can you help him locate the Time Travel Pokémon? Prepare yourself for August 20, when this Special Research becomes available worldwide!

Along the way to discovering Celebi’s time-shifting nature, you’ll encounter tasks that will test your skills as a Trainer. Complete tasks to gain XP, receive useful items, and even encounter certain Pokémon on your journey! You can begin completing Special Research on Celebi at any time as long as you have done the third group of tasks related to the Special Research on Mew, and actively finish tasks related to both at your own pace!

For those who have already completed the exclusive Pokémon GO Fest Special Research and have obtained the Time Travel Pokémon, completing this new Special Research will earn you a new bounty of Candy to power up your Celebi.

The presence of Celebi has also drawn out the appearance of more Pokémon originally discovered in the Johto region. Plus, Field Research relating to Pokémon discovered in the Johto region will be available throughout this special time. So get into the Johto spirit and get ready for a new adventure!

Can’t wait to show your love for the Johto region? A new Celebi T-shirt is now available for free in the Style Shop. Plus, Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Trainer avatar items are also available in the Style Shop, featuring outfits that unlock according to your Johto medal progress.

Prepare yourselves to get out there and complete this exciting Special Research, Trainers! Stay safe, and happy exploring!

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mew all along have now, as long as you never complete the task. You can only begin celebi quest as long as you have done the third group of mew task.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mew and some Gen 4 to appear on 20 August

https://pokemongolive.com/post/celebi-research

Professor Willow needs your help once again! It seems he’s been tracking the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, which has mysteriously appeared somewhere nearby. Can you help him locate the Time Travel Pokémon? Prepare yourself for August 20, when this Special Research becomes available worldwide!

Along the way to discovering Celebi’s time-shifting nature, you’ll encounter tasks that will test your skills as a Trainer. Complete tasks to gain XP, receive useful items, and even encounter certain Pokémon on your journey! You can begin completing Special Research on Celebi at any time as long as you have done the third group of tasks related to the Special Research on Mew, and actively finish tasks related to both at your own pace!

For those who have already completed the exclusive Pokémon GO Fest Special Research and have obtained the Time Travel Pokémon, completing this new Special Research will earn you a new bounty of Candy to power up your Celebi.

The presence of Celebi has also drawn out the appearance of more Pokémon originally discovered in the Johto region. Plus, Field Research relating to Pokémon discovered in the Johto region will be available throughout this special time. So get into the Johto spirit and get ready for a new adventure!

Can’t wait to show your love for the Johto region? A new Celebi T-shirt is now available for free in the Style Shop. Plus, Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Trainer avatar items are also available in the Style Shop, featuring outfits that unlock according to your Johto medal progress.

Prepare yourselves to get out there and complete this exciting Special Research, Trainers! Stay safe, and happy exploring!

johto is gen2 isnt it...

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialat, opened up all my gifts. Now egg hatched, no more gift to open for Alolan 7Km egg.

Cannot spinned pokestop, wait later collect 5km egg.

Why you still want Alolah egg ?

Though people now trying to siam as far as possible ?

You collecting Alolah Vulpic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.