Malaysia prepaid card

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grace Period for XPAX is generally 50 days.

The validity is RM1 for 1 day, so if you want to use the card for say, a continuous 5-day period, then you'll have to top up at least RM5.

Edit: (to show more info)
Credit Expiry/Validity

Customers’ prepaid credit or airtime balance can only be used when their Xpax accounts are active. To keep the Xpax account active, Customers are required to perform a credit reload. Any prepaid credit or balance in the Xpax account cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.

The preloaded airtime and validity period for each starter pack is as follows:
Starter Pack RRP Preloaded Airtime Validity Period
RM 10 RM6.60 5 days
RM 5 RM3.30

Any additional reload values shall follow the validity period as stated in the Xpax Reload Specific Terms and Conditions below.

Upon expiry of the validity period, the Customers will have fifty (50) days to perform a reload, failing which their mobile number or account will be automatically terminated without any further notice.

Link: XPAX Prepaid Terms & Conditions

Thank you so much Habrosus!
In this case I just top up Rm3 every 45 days via the celcom life app.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kitkat2

Reaction score
some months ago i went all ard the shopping in city square to inqire they all sell at RM20-40 even if the package states way below the price

rm20-40 usually includes installation service and many gigs of data for you to use up to 30 days.

most importantly, it buys you *peace of mind* so that you won't suddenly run out of data in the middle of the trip and in case you wish to extend your stay to up to 30 days.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rm20-40 usually includes installation service and many gigs of data for you to use up to 30 days.

most importantly, it buys you *peace of mind* so that you won't suddenly run out of data in the middle of the trip and in case you wish to extend your stay to up to 30 days.

i kena chop carrot head once and its quite enough...

yesterday i went to buy uMobile at Tesco for RM3, 200MB for 1 day usage (for tesco member), non tesco members get it for RM8.50

tesco membership RM10 for 9 years

E4NDJps.jpg

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NSHW exit Seremban/Port Dickson area.
Same phone, OneXOX got cut off while loading forum page, so switched to Hotlink and everything starts loading smooth as a whistle. :)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but all my digi numbers got it.
Weekend trip with friends all holding Digi cards, none showed that offer. There're a couple each of (all Best) 2017 version, Prepaid v4, and New Prepaid v1/2. None showed it, and what's more none showed cheaper 2-day packages we used last month. Last month too, one of the 2017 had the offer you mentioned.

Maybe this offer is randomly being offered...

I switched to using my Hotlink card coz for the same 1-day price from Digi, I get more GB for more days, due to the HotlinkMU Merdeka offer. ;)

What the best prepaid for validity? I go malaysia only once in two weeks
For validity, OneXOX.

thanks for feedback, luckily i only bought 1 pack to try
It's always good to test for yourself just for the few dollars spent. :)

I've given up on U Mobile too.

Last edited:

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alamak, forgot to top up and my DIGI line was terminated 3 weeks ago, time to get a new card...:o

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alamak, forgot to top up and my DIGI line was terminated 3 weeks ago, time to get a new card...:o
Alamak, I could've transfered RM1 to you! :s13:

I think there's only Digi Live out there now... not sure about the Digi Centers, though. :)

Anyone tried the XPAX DATA SIM Card b4, can feedback on coverage ? :
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/prepaid
I'd say Celcom coverage isn't too bad.

It's known to have the widest coverage, though not the strongest overall.

sakuraji

Reaction score
Onexox users, for voice call, I need to use finished the DA credit before it will deduct from my FAT Voice?

My DA credit was deducted when i make voice call.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Onexox users, for voice call, I need to use finished the DA credit before it will deduct from my FAT Voice?

My DA credit was deducted when i make voice call.

Been a while since I last meddled with my OneXOX account, other than just using the data withdrawn from the Season Pass, so...

Not very sure what you meant by FAT Voice, but I'd presume that's sort of a Voice package being part of the Season Pass.

My SP has a voice quota as well, previously bought together with a data SP. So far nothing's been deducted from credit balance when I made those little calls...

Normally, calls will be deducted first from the account which has discounted call rates (you'll have to check in their website to see if this is DA or MA), BUT I thought the credit balance shouldn't be touched if you've a voice quota in your SP.

TBH, I tend to check my OneXOX balances once in a while because I've been finding strange deductions on and off. I'd email to them and query about those differences, and let them list out their findings.

Latest I've noticed, my total balance doesn't seem to have changed, by the DA/MA proportions have. Like DA-RM2, MA-RM4 has become DA-RM3 MA-RM3. Total still RM6. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.