[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you tried tightening the manual eject screw?

Tried before. Didn't work.

removed the rubber plus elevated it worked for awhile den it recently appeared again.

I got the same auto eject problem with my ps4 that time and out of warranty. So I hack found this guide on youtube. It works for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB1RHi8HojY

Do at your own risk. :)

wow thanks... considering my set is almost 4 years old.. maybe I should try it since the trade in value sux anyway:D

WWE_Fan

Reaction score
1) If a psn account purchased some games and stuff, the ownership is tied to the account, not the device (ps4 console). So there is no need to repurchase.

2) One psn account can be associated to 2 ps4 devices. So if you have 2 sets of ps4, the same account can sit on both at the same time. (If you have 3 sets of ps4, you will have to remove the account from 1 of them. If you have 2 and are selling away the old ps4, you should remove the account first, so that you reclaim the slot.)

3) One ps4 can hold up to 16 accounts. So apart from your account, your wife can have her own psn account, your kids can have their own accounts (so each person has separate save files when playing the same game, have separate trophies, etc.). You can also create US account, Japan account, UK account etc. All those accounts can be set up in the same ps4. And each of those accounts can make its own purchases (so your SG account buys some games from SG psn store, your US account buys some games from US store, etc.).

4) Back to the previous point, one psn account can be set up on 2 ps4 devices. If an account is on 2 ps4s, you have to activate 1 of the 2 ps4s as the "primary ps4" for that account. (On the other ps4, just don't "activate as primary ps4".)

This is often confusing, so read carefully: for each account, it has a "primary ps4" and a non-primary/secordary ps4; for a ps4, there is NO such thing as a "primary account".

As mentioned, a ps4 can hold multiple accounts. The same ps4 can be "primary ps4" for multiple accounts. So if you have 1 ps4, the same ps4 can be "primary ps4" for your SG account, it is also "primary ps4" for your wife's account, for your US account, etc. (There is no such thing like your SG account is the primary account on that ps4, your wife account is secondary account. No such concept of "primary account".)

5) Here's the important rule: games and such purchased by an account can be shared with other accounts on its "primary ps4". So if your SG account bought a game, your wife's account can play the game you bought (if that ps4 is primary ps4 of your SG account); if your US account bought a game, your SG account, your wife's account, your kids' accounts can all play it. (Note, some games/DLCs may be account locked or region locked, so they are not sharable. Things like avatars are not sharable.)

Games and such purchased by an account can only be used by the same account on a secondary ps4, not sharable.

So if you bought a game (a multiplayer shooter for example), you can install it on 2 ps4s. On the "primary ps4" of your account (that owns that game), your son uses his account to play the game (it is sharable, since it is primary ps4). At the same time, you can go to the other ps4 and play the game using your account (that owns that game). In other words, you bought 1 copy of the game but 2 people can play online together at the same time on separate ps4s. (Note that to play online, typically you need a PS Plus subscription. PS+ subscription is sharable on primary ps4, so you only need 1 account to subscribe.)

Oh I didn't know 1 PSN account can only be set to 2 hardware PS4s. If you are a family gamers on PS4, this is a bit restrictive.

Used to own 3 Xbox360 consoles at home.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't need it to be slim.

Just need the eject button to be mechanical.

My fat recently start to have auto eject issue again. Need to power cycle

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

prop your ps4 up on all 4 corners with something will help.
if never use just disconnect your plug.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the same auto eject problem with my ps4 that time and out of warranty. So I hack found this guide on youtube. It works for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB1RHi8HojY

Do at your own risk. :)
Did this liao.

Put Saf black tape and done. Haha.
I haven't been using the reset button anyway so no loss to me

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no use? so serious static?

mine ever since do like that no prob.
It was OK for a while then now become cranky.
So do the above method lor. Much better since the button is now disabled

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Any idea how we can preorder the limited edition blue PS4 Pro? PLAYe only do by random pick sia...

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Any idea how we can preorder the limited edition blue PS4 Pro? PLAYe only do by random pick sia...
I think other shops will also do raffle style if they have. 50,000 units worldwide so I doubt SG market will have a lot.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what's a good shop for ps4 pre-orders? my regular haunt has closed down alr.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
mafia 3.. 30 mins into the game and im already bored..

guess i have to buy GTA V.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.