Wechat wallet

Starabby

Reaction score
Now Singapore wechat is able to have the wallet for top up CNY and I just download and top up CNY50.

alvino

Reaction score
Now Singapore wechat is able to have the wallet for top up CNY and I just download and top up CNY50.

I’ve tried it, still say service not available leh.

You top up wrong thing is it? There’s a WeChat Out can top up for VoIP calls ones.

Wk7777

Reaction score
tried before... totally cannot top up.... I even got my china friends to send me a red packet to try to activate the wallet but they can't even send it to me....

Starabby

Reaction score
tried before... totally cannot top up.... I even got my china friends to send me a red packet to try to activate the wallet but they can't even send it to me....

Can, just help my colleague download today and successful!

Starabby

Reaction score
I’ve tried it, still say service not available leh.

You top up wrong thing is it? There’s a WeChat Out can top up for VoIP calls ones.

After try for my colleague download successfully and I tried again another friend also ok.

The step as follow:

1) Go to Chat click on right top corner +
2) Click on Money
3) Enable Pay Vendor
4) Add visa card and name, address .....etc
5) The wallet will appear

If still cannot, I can send you a red packet and you go and open it and add the Visa card and the wallet will appear.

Hope the above can help.

kakukan

Reaction score
Been lurking in this thread for some time.

In the "Add Bank Card" page, there is a message "Link bank card issued within mainland China. Learn more". I tried to add my Citibank Visa and UOB Visa but got this message "This type of bank card is not yet supported". I then tried to add my POSB Everyday MasterCard (it is also my ATM card) and I got the same message.

Anybody else besides Starabby managed to add their card (local credit card or ATM card) successfully?

Sent from Samsung SM-A730F using GAGT

Starabby

Reaction score
Been lurking in this thread for some time.

In the "Add Bank Card" page, there is a message "Link bank card issued within mainland China. Learn more". I tried to add my Citibank Visa and UOB Visa but got this message "This type of bank card is not yet supported". I then tried to add my POSB Everyday MasterCard (it is also my ATM card) and I got the same message.

Anybody else besides Starabby managed to add their card (local credit card or ATM card) successfully?

Hi, maybe you should re-install your wechat to the latest version and try again.

kakukan

Reaction score
Hi Starabby, thanks for replying.

I've managed to add my POSB Everyday MasterCard from my "Me" page successfully (^_^)v

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Starabby, thanks for replying.

I've managed to add my POSB Everyday MasterCard from my "Me" page successfully (^_^)v

Tried but unsuccessful. U install which locale wechat version? Singapore or HK or China?

Sent from Sony SGP621 using GAGT

kakukan

Reaction score
Singapore. My WeChat has been installed for a few years already.

When you go to your "Me" page, there should be an icon that is related to money (the icon has disappeared since my Wallet is enabled). Tap the icon. There are 2 methods to add your local credit card. Tap the second method and follow the instructions.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score

When you go to your "Me" page, there should be an icon that is related to money (the icon has disappeared since my Wallet is enabled). Tap the icon. There are 2 methods to add your local credit card. Tap the second method and follow the instructions.

I tried at Me, click +, click money, click Enable Now. After providing my POSB everyday card, said not supported yet.

I had tried method of re install the app too.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Able to link local credit card too, but yet to try out the top up from the credit card, are we able to top up and transfer to any wechat users?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Gerrard

Reaction score

I don't see 2 methods to add the cards. For me, after you click "enable now" , then it will ask to "Verify User Info". Then add bank card which will say it
must be a mainland issued bank card.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

GamersFanz

Reaction score
I don't see 2 methods to add the cards. For me, after you click "enable now" , then it will ask to "Verify User Info". Then add bank card which will say it
must be a mainland issued bank card.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

try press + on top right > Money > Receive Money > Add New Card

Starabby

Reaction score
Able to link local credit card too, but yet to try out the top up from the credit card, are we able to top up and transfer to any wechat users?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Unable to top up from credit card. You can top up using third party service and transfer to other wechat user.

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unable to top up from credit card. You can top up using third party service and transfer to other wechat user.

Yes, trying out last night but failed....look like still need to go through middle man...

Starabby

Reaction score
Yesterday manage to get the "wallet" for another 2 mobile phone which one no problem to link card and another was not able to after a few tries.

Finally successful as I sent a red packet to help open the wallet.

Maybe for those not able to link card can try get their friend to help sending red packet to help open up the wallet.:):)

Starabby

Reaction score
the rate sibei lousy sio, 4.2+ Go carousell top up got rate 4.8+

Carousell got few top up providers but no sure whether can be trusted. For what I think just to top up for a small amount to test whether the "wallet" is working so I do not care about the exchange rate.

As compare to those individual top up service provider listed on Carousell, at least this one was reported on news and they promised full refund if in the event the top up can not get thru.

https://www.fomopay.com/2017/07/17/...rator-in-singapore-experiences-business-boom/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.