who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

balajih67

Reaction score
Hahaha I feel u.. then is either run or out of her range when in gank.unless u tank or fighter
Over lvl Lesley one bullet can 3/4 ur hp. If she fast enough to chase u with 2nd bullet ,she will ulti u Liao... Then...U will hear...
U HAVE BEEN SLAIN
Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

Ay epic player here? Want to push Rank together? I am epic 4,looking to go to legend.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody here solo and want to push rank together but must know how to play and not 0-10-0 type? preferably master or grandmaster level.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does that dumb afk invalid match work?
I saw during selection someone didn't select till last sec then at match start, another call others don't move. Wait a min then that afk fellow started moving... Gg. So others also go. Then after a min the system message showed that guy afk?? Definitely afk since that guy during battle anyhow move. But dunno why he is the one who started moving....

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does that dumb afk invalid match work?
I saw during selection someone didn't select till last sec then at match start, another call others don't move. Wait a min then that afk fellow started moving... Gg. So others also go. Then after a min the system message showed that guy afk?? Definitely afk since that guy during battle anyhow move. But dunno why he is the one who started moving....

afk will be controlled by computer AI when the team set it to auto battle instead of staying at base.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was suspecting either that or he came back, then dc again. If team set one really is face-palm, cos everyone see him move and followed

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was suspecting either that or he came back, then dc again. If team set one really is face-palm, cos everyone see him move and followed

there will be a message asking you if you want the afk guy to stay at base or auto battle by computer AI. most of the time i always kena afk players during rank games.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previous event there is a Safe card for ranking with at least 3 friends. Where to find tat card ah.? Don't think is auto. Cuz detuct my star just now.

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Previous event there is a Safe card for ranking with at least 3 friends. Where to find tat card ah.? Don't think is auto. Cuz detuct my star just now.

That is for an event only lasted few days. It's already over.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IJXqLukl.jpg

I thought sure gg... In the end we won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.