Visa to Australia

wrxkev

Reaction score
Anyway, just applied visa with Team kang. Approved within 5 mins! That is SUPER FAST!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Ya curious why tourist visa would be rejected?

We wont be able to know the reason.
Cos Australia Immigration will liaise directly with the applicant.
Once it is rejected, must submit one whole list of supporting documents.

=========================

Additional supporting documents
The Department also requires you to provide additional information to determine that you genuinely intend to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor purposes. To assess your application, you need to provide a decision maker with information about yourself. This includes information about your intended travel and your personal circumstances.

You should provide:

1. A statement and itinerary regarding your intended stay in Australia. Please include evidence of any arrangements made (if any).

2. A list of your immediate family members (including full names and dates of birth), indicating which of these family members will be travelling with you.

3. Details of other travelling companions or people accompanying you on the trip other than family members. Please include their full name and date of birth.

4. Details of all family, friends and contacts in Australia. Please include their full names and dates of birth. Please indicate if they are Australian citizens or permanent residents. If not, please indicate visa status and reason for their stay in Australia.

5. Evidence of your employment / commitments. This could be:

a. A statement from the employer indicating your annual salary and that you have approved leave for your travel to Australia, or

b. If you and/or your sponsor are self-employed, business registration documents and financial records for the business (such as bank statements), or

c. Other evidence of incentives to return such as education or other commitments in your home country.

If you are not employed, please provide other evidence of your financial capacity or evidence from the person who supports you (including evidence of your relationship with that person).

6. Bank statements showing at least the previous two months’ transactions. Please include all bank accounts that you and/or your sponsor hold.

PersisGal

Reaction score
Much thankful for Team Kangaroos

Today is a Saturday night. I wasn't planning to apply for the aussie visa until about 2 weeks later. But I read what Team Kangaroos last posted, regarding the recent rejected visa applications, and decided I better do it fast.

So I sent the email. 5 mins later, I received email notification from Aus Immigration that my application is successful. Another minute gone by, and I got the email from the Team regarding my VISA's approval.

I thank the Team for their dedication and prompt service in assisting us travellers with a hassle-less way of applying for VISA, all for just a small fee. Also for the non-office hours work.

Thank you. :s12:

Merkava

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kangaroos Team for your goodwill and efficiency.
Verified with Vevo and all is good.

I have used their service for many times with no issue at all.

Cheers!

gravityz3r0

Reaction score
First time applying through team KANG, and WOW, i must say, the service response is PHENOMENAL. How the heck do you guys manage to respond and get the registration done so fast is beyond me. I applied 3 ETAs, and ALL of them arrived completely within the next 15mins of sending e-mail. All ETAs are verified to be genuine.

I don't know how you guys did it, but thank you very much and please keep up the service alive for as long as you can!!

Smokey.B

Master Member
Reaction score
those who are not comfortable sending your family's particulars over to an anonymous person's yahoo email or get your hwz posts possibly tracked and profiled can try this company at fullerton one. Pay with paypal/credit card for points and security over your transaction if need to dispute.

https://www.australia-eta.com.au/

$7 too. As fast as 15mins to 24 hours max for approval.

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
Sent an email at midnight. When I wake up in the morning, the ETA is already approved. Can't possibly find anyone as efficient. And it's free (2 per year)! What more can I say? Thank you to the KANGaroos team!

monsters2009

Reaction score
Hi I would like to apply for visa for Sep vacation. Can let me know what is needed and how much to pay? (Me and my Wife with 2 kids)

Thanks.

anti-spam

Reaction score
For the past two months, there are many rejected cases for Singapore and Malaysia passports holders.

I would suggest all travelers to apply Australia Visa before you purchase the ticket.

Or apply 3-4 weeks before departure.

Cos once the Visa is rejected, it takes 1-3 weeks for the Australia Immigration to review your case.

Thanks @kangaroos_kang for keeping us informed!

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Applied 7. 6 approved. 1 pending.
29 minutes.
May I know what script are you running behind your email :p

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this Team Kang all about?

You need Team Kang to apply ETA for you???

I always applied for the ETA myself. Just need an internet service and a computer, that's all.

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this Team Kang all about?

You need Team Kang to apply ETA for you???

I always applied for the ETA myself. Just need an internet service and a computer, that's all.

Nothing special - I paid $35 for 7 ETA.

Smokey.B

Master Member
Reaction score
Nothing special - I paid $35 for 7 ETA.

This small money saved at what cost ?

Any idea who he is ? Which agency he is associated with ? What does he do with your data in his yahoo email ?

There’s a lot of good reviews but they are forced reviews by ppl who get the free visas, u try not sending him a good review within days and u mercilessly get blacklisted like bladez87. ( I see him grovel heart pain sia)

Is that the behaviour of a nice and helpful person ?

U can google aus visa and u find $7 or $10 ones easily. U wanna give your details to an annoymous person who has hidden himself damn well so far to save a few dollars ?

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This small money saved at what cost ?

Any idea who he is ? Which agency he is associated with ? What does he do with your data in his yahoo email ?

There’s a lot of good reviews but they are forced reviews by ppl who get the free visas, u try not sending him a good review within days and u mercilessly get blacklisted like bladez87. ( I see him grovel heart pain sia)

Is that the behaviour of a nice and helpful person ?

U can google aus visa and u find $7 or $10 ones easily. U wanna give your details to an annoymous person who has hidden himself damn well so far to save a few dollars ?
An ETA costs $7 each.

But he paid $5 each ($35 for 7 ETA) because he went through Team Kang, whoever that is.

He saved $2 per person. He went to Australia as a big family of 7?

In exchange he gives all his personal particulars and those of his family members to an anonymous person online? All for a savings of $2 each ??? :eek:

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time applying through team KANG, and WOW, i must say, the service response is PHENOMENAL. How the heck do you guys manage to respond and get the registration done so fast is beyond me. I applied 3 ETAs, and ALL of them arrived completely within the next 15mins of sending e-mail. All ETAs are verified to be genuine.

I don't know how you guys did it, but thank you very much and please keep up the service alive for as long as you can!!

Thanks Kangaroos Team for your goodwill and efficiency.
Verified with Vevo and all is good.

I have used their service for many times with no issue at all.

Cheers!

Anyway, just applied visa with Team kang. Approved within 5 mins! That is SUPER FAST!

There are many more, but I am quoting only three of you.

So you got it very fast, withing 5 minutes when Team Kang applied for you?

I applied for the ETA myself, and got it within 5 minutes as well.

Are you guys under the impression that only Team Kang can get it approved within 5 minutes, and that if you do it yourself, it may take weeks and months??? Wherever did you get that idea huh? :s11:

People from many countries are required to apply for a VISA to enter Australia. Singaporeans are NOT required to apply for a VISA. Instead, the Australian government issues us with an ETA, and it's pretty easy to get one speaking from my own experience, and from what I know of colleagues and friends who have been there. So, do not call the ETA a VISA. It's not the same thing. The speed of approval already is a world different.

hotyrole

Reaction score
Whether is it a VISA or ETA,

What they are saying it's the ability to turn around quickly to give you an update within 5min of a standard email application.

Not sure for you, but i enjoy 5min turnaround time too, even receiving mine in wee hours at 4.15am. Other vendors can take a few hours. i am not even sure they can do what Ms Kang can do to send mine that ungodly hours.

So, you are missing the point, don't come here to rant.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.