Honor Note 10 (6.95 inch AMOLED)

dorabee

Reaction score
They will tell u that, because they install Google apps for u. Unless you want dun want to use Google apps?

So the "customized rom" that they install, is it good? Or just request them to leave the China Rom as it is n install the Google Play Store ourselves?

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
They will tell u that, because they install Google apps for u. Unless you want dun want to use Google apps?

Very easy to self install..dunno y they need to do it for consumer. Might install backdoor or spyware.

dorabee

Reaction score
Any bros playing Walking Dead Our World on this phone? Is the GPS tracking accurate on CN rom?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the "customized rom" that they install, is it good? Or just request them to leave the China Rom as it is n install the Google Play Store ourselves?

Very easy to self install..dunno y they need to do it for consumer. Might install backdoor or spyware.

You could request, but I dun find any issues with it. My network sniffer doesn't show anything that's suspicious.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y9cVd31l.jpg

The blue is very striking and nice.

Sent from HUAWEI NEO-L29 using GAGT

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
so max 3 have boh?
I'm thinking to get N10 but some of you said can only add DBS credit card for Google pay in SG?

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This tablet phone is really massive. I will need a handbag to carry it around. :s13:

DarkTemplar

Reaction score
I didn't realise this earlier... Huawei phones sold in China do not correctly support Google Pay. I hope it's just a firmware issue that can be fixed by flashing official global ROMs.

Only the Honor Note 10 has NFC. Mi Max doesn't.

Lots of bank cards will work with Google Pay.

so max 3 have boh?
I'm thinking to get N10 but some of you said can only add DBS credit card for Google pay in SG?

Last edited:

zortini77

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can i ask some question? what is the total damage for the 6/128GB to ship to SG if i buy it from taobao? (apologies.. i see pieces of info but i cant really sum it up)

if i got it shipped from china... what kind of steps i should do inorder to make it workable in SG?

appreciate it for the help... thanks you.

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can i ask some question? what is the total damage for the 6/128GB to ship to SG if i buy it from taobao? (apologies.. i see pieces of info but i cant really sum it up)

if i got it shipped from china... what kind of steps i should do inorder to make it workable in SG?

appreciate it for the help... thanks you.

aliexpress, total around sgd $700

much more straight forward than taobao/ezbuy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.