Senior Mentor
Reaction score
GPGT pls... Can PM me, i keep secrets very well lol

R1920x0

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK’s Rosé And Jisoo Impress “Amazing Saturday” Cast In New Preview

BLACKPINK’s Rosé and Jisoo will be appearing on the next episode of tvN’s “Amazing Saturday”!

On August 18, the variety show released a preview of its upcoming episode featuring the two BLACKPINK members. After kicking things off by dancing to their latest hit “DDU-DU DDU-DU,” Jisoo declares that she is gunning for a spot on the regular cast of “Amazing Saturday.” When Boom asks her whose spot she is after, she cheerfully replies that it’s his job she wants.

The preview then shows Jisoo passionately talking about all the things she wants to do during her guest appearance on “Amazing Saturday.” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri comments in amazement, “I think she’s the person who’s watched our program the most diligently [out of all our guests].” Jisoo’s hard work pays off later on in the show, when she is chosen as the member who guessed the most lyrics correctly.

Not to be outdone, Rosé also displays her competitive streak as she exclaims, “I want to do well!” and passionately throws herself into the show’s games. Jisoo praises her as “perceptive,” while SHINee’s Key remarks amusedly, “They’re better than we are.” He then jokingly asks the BLACKPINK members to join the show as regulars, saying, “Let’s see each other every week.”

The next episode of “Amazing Saturday” will air on August 25 at 7:40 p.m. KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fans outraged after Black Pink's Jennie gets hit by luggage at airport

black-pink-jennie.jpg
Fans are outraged after seeing Black Pink's Jennie get hit by luggage at the airport.

According to fans on August 18, Jennie and the Black Pink members were arriving at the Incheon International Airport following their 'Black Pink Japan Arena Tour' concerts in Fukuoka when things went slightly awry. Rumors say a fan or anti-fan was attempting to get Jennie's attention, and when the person in question didn't get it, she rammed her rolling luggage into the Black Pink member's ankle.

Jennie was seen recoiling in pain and leaning on fellow member Jisoo for support. Reports say Jennie was already injured from falling from the stage during Black Pink's Arena tour in Japan, and this may have worsened things for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.