samsung pay

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

In Tiong Bahru Plaza (right below your office, lol) The Tongue Tip Beef Noodles at level 2. That's the model I think has issues. Using Samsung Pay on Samsung Gear S3 sometimes takes like 7-8 times to get the transaction done. On Note8 probably 2-3 times.

Another place: Collins at Marina Square. Same terminal model. Same number of attempts.

Thanks for reaching out!

I having problem at tbp 7-11 too..

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried at kfc clementi mall not working... hans at tg pagar center not working something is not right.

for those with samsung pay issue, and you wish to understand whats going on, do use the app to access help, then send an email via app to samsung pay.

by using this feature, a log is automatically generated to inform troubleshooter of what was going on. no credit card or personal financial info is recorded as per policy.

i have used this feature for some time especially during the tap and go trial for samsung pay / transitlink.

if you are geeky enough, you can download the attachment from the generated email and explore the thousands of threads input to find out whats going on..

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the recent app update, I seem to have no more issues using samsung pay on nets terminals or any terminals.

williamgohsg

Reaction score
for those with samsung pay issue, and you wish to understand whats going on, do use the app to access help, then send an email via app to samsung pay.

by using this feature, a log is automatically generated to inform troubleshooter of what was going on. no credit card or personal financial info is recorded as per policy.

i have used this feature for some time especially during the tap and go trial for samsung pay / transitlink.

if you are geeky enough, you can download the attachment from the generated email and explore the thousands of threads input to find out whats going on..

Thank you for the updates and I don't seem to have an issue with mine. Thanks though, great advice! :)

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
W7u5l8Pl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

not sure this samsung pay can win note 8 is scam or not
the last 2 days of using samsung pay multiple times didn't even increase my ranking
must be rigged

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure this samsung pay can win note 8 is scam or not
the last 2 days of using samsung pay multiple times didn't even increase my ranking
must be rigged

Umm it has ended long ago, 19 Aug. The announcement of winner is coming soon.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.