Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Salute...you are The Man.

Aiseh once u on AA, it will become a lightning icon.

Dua bai bitch staying at slumgol book grabshare to yislum. Really buay paiseh. Grabshare dun wan indicate pickup point is inside hdb carpark. Still late.

Lock door. Saw her approach. Tried to open my door. I wind down window told her jin dua bai hor n drove off.

:)

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When a rider is late, especially those late more than a minute, it means they dun respect u.

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiseh once u on AA, it will become a lightning icon.

Dua bai bitch staying at slumgol book grabshare to yislum. Really buay paiseh. Grabshare dun wan indicate pickup point is inside hdb carpark. Still late.

Lock door. Saw her approach. Tried to open my door. I wind down window told her jin dua bai hor n drove off.

:)
really must careful got pax put wrong pudo I took very long arrive pick her up, she complain I kena suspension

Sent from Oneplus Zero using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really must careful got pax put wrong pudo I took very long arrive pick her up, she complain I kena suspension

I dun tink lidat will anyhow tio suspend leh. Unless something else happened.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already said will kena. Dun play punk. Always remember to leave options to ownself.

Sent from ElAntRa_"S" trim_2018 using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since when drivers are look upon? Hard truth.

No passenger no money
. Drivers have to just stfu and sux up

There is this word call basic respect. Low life job doesnt means the person dun deserves respect. Even my doorsteps regular cleaner holds more respect n dignity than those late riders.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Ending off this week with 47.7/9.2

Tml the coming week

Going have this experiment

I'm going to take only >10

Lets see end of the week will the fare even out, will the ping be good and also will i use more petrol or less.

:o

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Late or whatever is part of duty. Dun tell me u late then the passenger chia u , u eh hock?

U r suppose to book when u r ready at the pickup point not book n relac driver reach already then slowly come down.

If i late, pax chia me no problem. I take it like a man. Dun tell me u do wrong dun dare take the heat like a man? N of cos there r black sheep drivers that receive ping already still slowly light 1 cigarette n smoke first.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is not driver responsibility to advise. Our duty only A to B. Step n go. Dun bother too much.
U wan u take, else others also take. Driver need passenger money.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Nowadays i dun tell pax about late fee just charge only.

U r suppose to book when u r ready at the pickup point not book n relac driver reach already then slowly come down.

If i late, pax chia me no problem. I take it like a man. Dun tell me u do wrong dun dare take the heat like a man? N of cos there r black sheep drivers that receive ping already still slowly light 1 cigarette n smoke first.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Such case wont suspend u
Must have other reason

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

sanchin

Reaction score
This week lucky no GS job on AA. My usual standard is on AA 1st, one GS job in cancel it and off AA. Been using all my ARCR 90% n 10% in keep. So far so good.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly phv industry have to put down ur ego and ur principle if u are looking at long term
Or mayb temporary u need grab to survive for whatever reason, so just swallow the sh1t only

Every driver also wan the pax dun b late, respect driver and follow the rules but that is not possible
If wanna play punk or pissed off the pax, make sure u own the company before doing that
If u are not the boss and u need grab as a job, u are simply playing with ur luck and fire

Why jump into the well when u know the water is deep and slippery wall?
Chance of surviving is low

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such case wont suspend u
Must have other reason

the pax say I point her middle finger and her son witness wow.

Then I managed to defend myself they bring up many stories of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.