Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Young and mata defence totally non existence.
Almost every cross went into the penalty box. Baily and lindelof are all over the place.
Fred and pereira are also outplayed by the BHA midfield.
These are Jose 3rd year symptoms. Sigh...

What to do, instead of working with the players he have during pre season to make sure they click, he chose to complain the young players are no good, wont be in the team etc etc. After that loan off 2 young players who can play right back while the younger one we bought is still out injured and played a makeshift right-back instead to partner a right midfielder who can't defend.

It's brilliant self destruct moves.

Doomsday

Reaction score
All the tabloids no need to read too much lah. I think Jose made 2 correct changes. Baily is the main problem left, but Jose can’t make 3 subs in 1st half.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already repeat alot of times. There is no such thing as easy opponents these days. Especially when u see how we play.

Every ***** game is like a cup final game to us now.
There are easy opponents. We are the easy opponents to the opposite team. Because we make things difficult for ourselves.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this hour plus this team playing like that, really reminds me of lvg era. Zzzzzz

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
O shot on target except the fluke goal against brighton. Attacking master class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.