[GVGT] 反黑 OCTB

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watched it on Netflix in glorious 4K. Intro to my colleagues and even their wives got hooked.

Last edited:

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
反黑 OCTB is now available on Netflix, from 5 February 2018 onwards.

27337234_411618415963389_3722249964557340764_n.jpg

27331870_411618382630059_2837242024115677472_n.jpg
希望netfix買嘅版权係港版粤语原音嘅!

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
What is the name of the actress who played On zai’s Wife ah? She is really damn chio. Chioest in the series

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the name of the actress who played On zai’s Wife ah? She is really damn chio. Chioest in the series

汤怡. She acted in HKTV dramas before they closed shop. You can google for 警界线 to watch as she acted in this show too.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
2018 ending soon and no new info about season 2 ..... whether they film or not also dunno !

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so who is michael?

and i keep fast forwarding until i dont even know why they want the dragon dildo.

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
so who is michael?

and i keep fast forwarding until i dont even know why they want the dragon dildo.

because according to the show, the dildo has some secret agreement between the triads and the british govt. i suspect its some sort of tiongs' propaganda against the british :s22:

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because according to the show, the dildo has some secret agreement between the triads and the british govt. i suspect its some sort of tiongs' propaganda against the british :s22:

so there nothing physical hidden inside or anything? then its super dumb sia. it could be a golden coconut or platinum banana which can the secret agreement what. lololol.

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
so there nothing physical hidden inside or anything? then its super dumb sia. it could be a golden coconut or platinum banana which can the secret agreement what. lololol.

coz I think its part of the practice for some hk triads so they used this and added some fiction

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
*SPOILERS*

Jones Soong (宋本中), director of the popular 4K web drama series OCTB <反黑>, has revealed more details of the second season.

OCTB 2 will be a continuation of where the first season left off and will be set in 1996 Hong Kong. The script is near completion, and most of the original cast members will return. Director Soong also revealed some spoilers of the second season, including the fates of certain characters.

The director quickly revealed, “Cocky will get shot in the head at the start of the season.” Asking if that meant the character would not be appearing in the season after that, the director merely smiled. “The sequel will start off with Cocky being sentenced for life imprisonment, and then a chain of events occur afterwards.”

Justin Cheung (張建聲), who plays Cocky, had shared his thoughts on the fate of his character. “This tragic villain was established in the first season. It is already at the point of no return—the police, the underworld and even the government all want to get rid of this ticking time bomb, so to see him gone makes sense. After reading the script, I found Cocky to be a really pitiful character. As for how his story will continue, or if Cocky will become nothing else but history, we’re all still in discussions about it.”

The second season will be also a “tragedy” for many other original characters. Samuel Pang’s (彭敬慈) character will lose his police license, Rose Chan’s (陳嘉桓) character will go through a change in temperament, and Jordan Chan’s (陳小春) character will fall apart.

There will be also new characters introduced in the second season, including a “Harley Quinn” type character who Director Soong likes to describe as “the world’s number one female assassin.”

OCTB 2 has not started production yet, but many cast members have already received the script. “I hope fans of OCTB can wait a little bit longer,” said Justin. “There is no the best, but only better. Thank you.”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.