Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kA2Jep1.jpg

Sign-up for the beta https://www.playgwent.com/

In GWENT, you’ll clash with your friends in fast-paced duels that combine bluffing, on-the-fly decision making and careful deck construction. The game is played over a best-of-three series of rounds, as players unleash their hand by slinging spells and diverse units with special abilities and use clever tricks to deceive their opponents.

WENT will be available at release for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4, GWENT is a free to play game that puts you, not your cards, in the center of the action.

“I would like to thank all the fans for supercharging us to make standalone GWENT happen. Thousands of e-mails in dozens of languages coming from all around the world, the phone calls, the forum posts, and more than 40 fan made versions – all this, and everything in between, didn’t go unnoticed,” said Marcin Iwiński, CD PROJEKT co-founder. “Yes, we were mysteriously quiet after the launch of The Witcher 3, but during all this time we were hard at work on what we just unveiled today – GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. We’ve taken all that heart and energy you gave us and put it into GWENT,” continues Iwiński. "If you enjoyed GWENT in The Witcher 3, I think I don’t have to convince you to sign-up for beta. If you hadn’t tried it yet, there’s no better time. Go register, play the beta for free starting from September and share your feedback with us. Tell us what you like, and what you don’t. Tell us what we should change or improve. We made this game for you, so let’s shape it together."

poring24

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone playing this game? enjoying open beta at the moment :D

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Played it for awhile but it got boring quite quickly. Always see the same old cards and playstyle. Can't earn cards fast enough to switch up styles either.

madifz

Reaction score
I'm playing on ps4, there are 2 small updates and then devs are going into full development mode before releasing full game with single player in Oct.

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game is very very pretty.
Actually quite deep when u finish playing all challenges to get a good feel of the depth!

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play with npc in gwent also can
but this got more purpose since u get cards to play competitively!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.