View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 10:10 AM   #1285
123kidy
Arch-Supremacy Member

then work what you have and don't blame him totally for the results.
if defenders cannot clear that woody problem. but getting a central defender was priority because all the 5 cmi....

for example ....

you bot for your wife a note 9...she use it but found interface not that performance and want to change back to ios...u say no till ssll your note 9...then i buy.....u see your wife will be the attitude...

now jose attitude is similar . yes he bot those 2 but those 2 after found are crap...of cos u want new ones cos they are cmi.if u force them stay you get cmi result lor...

i sarpork jose...
you urself said it. work with what you got. he got an entire squad of very good players to work with. now you whinning about not getting one defender

and do you know ho many millions he was given and how much spent on getting these players. he had all the financial support for the past 2 years

5 def cmi? can i remind again you he is the one who bought 2 of them and dont even use them last season
and we have the second best defence last season

besides smalling/jones did win the premier league title under another manager b4

so you are saying JM bought 2 cmi defenders?

frankly im more concerned about the general gameplay of this team (despite spending well over 300m) instead over crying over a defender