Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casamayor

Reaction score
Honestly phv industry have to put down ur ego and ur principle if u are looking at long term
Or mayb temporary u need grab to survive for whatever reason, so just swallow the sh1t only

Every driver also wan the pax dun b late, respect driver and follow the rules but that is not possible
If wanna play punk or pissed off the pax, make sure u own the company before doing that
If u are not the boss and u need grab as a job, u are simply playing with ur luck and fire

Why jump into the well when u know the water is deep and slippery wall?
Chance of surviving is low

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

I cannot disagree with you . Anyway Grab send an auto msg to rider once we press ‘I have arrived’ warn the rider do not be late to avoid late charges and cancelation . GS 3mins and GC 5mins grace . Just charge them appropriately

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Cash trip when they late. When drop off i will give them a very sincere face tell them. Theres a $3 waiting charge. :D

So far so good.

Only got one didnt want to pay it. I tell her its ok i will just report as rider no make payment. Then i really report to Grab then they call me la investigate la. Give me my $3 back :s7:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must sae u are very patient

for cash trips, 5mins up, pax no show, i cancel and move on liao

Cash trip when they late. When drop off i will give them a very sincere face tell them. Theres a $3 waiting charge. :D

So far so good.

Only got one didnt want to pay it. I tell her its ok i will just report as rider no make payment. Then i really report to Grab then they call me la investigate la. Give me my $3 back :s7:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far so good.

Huh can meh? I report so many days liao. Hmmm...

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arrival of yet another superhero.
Do drivers have the urge to join URGE?
——-
They found Urge to join ride-hailing market

A new ride-hailing firm is hoping to make its mark both in Singapore and across the Causeway.

Singapore-based Urge aims to differentiate itself from the companies that have entered the market following Uber's exit by offering not only private-hire cars, but also food delivery, logistics and courier services.

While Urge, like Grab, allows freelancers to drive on its platform, it also takes in full-time drivers as salaried employees.

According to documents seen by The Straits Times, these drivers are paid a basic salary of $2,700, and provided benefits such as annual leave. "We have about 20 full-timers and between 50 and 80 freelancers," said Urge chief operating officer Kelvin Ho, 39.

He added that the firm hopes to have 2,000 drivers on board in the next three months, and said the firm will not employ dynamic pricing. "There's no (price) surge for high-demand times, but we will have a minimal peak-hour surcharge," he said.

The firm has its own fleet of about 100 cars, its chief liaison officer Derrick Neo, 39, told The Straits Times. Urge had a soft launch of its private-hire car service over the past two days, and aims to have a full launch within a month.

Mr Ho declined to comment on how much Urge had in funding.

Mr Neo, however, said Urge had "keen investors" from countries such as China and Malaysia.

The firm had also considered using motorcycles for its ride-hailing services here.

However, it had to abandon the idea as the two-wheelers are not allowed to be used for point-to-point transportation services.

Mr Ho suggested motorcycles could be used for its ride-hailing services in Malaysia instead, which it aims to launch "concurrently" with its Singapore service.

Urge is part of a slew of companies that have entered Singapore's ride-hailing space since Uber's exit in May. Others include Ryde, which introduced its RydeX private-hire car service in May, as well as MVL Foundation, which launched its Tada app last month.

Earlier this month, Indian ride-hailing firm Jugnoo announced it was shutting down its Singapore service, and instead partnering local firm Kardi by providing technical expertise.

Observers, however, are sceptical about how many of these players will survive.

Singapore University of Social Sciences transport economist Walter Theseira said the private-hire car market is already "very crowded".

"Most of the entrants really have no capital or experience running operations at the scale needed to be sustainable in the market," he said.

"These small entrants are unlikely to provide either a stable income for drivers or reliable service for consumers."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/they-found-urge-to-join-ride-hailing-market

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Huh can meh? I report so many days liao. Hmmm...

They call me on that day itself wor. You use the smile face sad face that one to report right?

I report before another one is taxi stand + abusive lang etc etc

Also got back to me same day.

Maybe they like me more..... :o

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
aNwrWFx.jpg

Hate to send people here.

Come here only ah forehead black black liao :mad:

jimmylimts

Reaction score
East side :(

Come here only ah i like lost sheep liao

Central/South Singapore have residences and offices and industrial estate mix mix, simi timing also got ping. Not like certain parts of Singapore, only have office or only industrial or only residences, wrong timing, DCS:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.