Think our biggest problem was young can't be RB or RM
Mata play at right can be very sux too
Really need to get someone at right full back, cuz even Valencia is Aging

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And pls la Jose
Not that I superstitious
Can u dun always face so black even the match started?
It will bring suayness, sometime this thing u can't dun believe one :s13:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So Ed,JM and players got whacked and bashed by all here, next wanna bash the groundsmen and assistant coaches and trainers?

Can also bash the toilet lady washing OT toilets..

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me so angry
Yester bet 7 matches won 6
My fav team deny me of jackpot (at times I tot lvg was with the team)

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manage to watch the game over here in brussels but only via streaming but too tired to post anything. can only say saw 10 outfield players ran around cluelessly and could not handle a group of 10 outfield players who played as a ... team

the numerous mega sponsorship that Woody managed to sign was due to the club past success brought by Fergie and the mega TV rights signed by the league. In the last five years, the club won two domestic cup plus a Europa trophy plus reaching the CL quarter final only once which was way back in 2014.

both Jose and Pep are cheque book mgr but i feel that JM is old school and his methodology is no longer practical in the English league.
so it is up to Woody to decide if he wants to give JM a blank cheque which will have impact to the club’s finance book or move for alternative. Woody might not be a football man but i believe he had seen enough to make a call very soon.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manage to watch the game over here in brussels but only via streaming but too tired to post anything. can only say saw 10 outfield players ran around cluelessly and could not handle a group of 10 outfield players who played as a ... team

the numerous mega sponsorship that Woody managed to sign was due to the club past success brought by Fergie and the mega TV rights signed by the league. In the last five years, the club won two domestic cup plus a Europa trophy plus reaching the CL quarter final only once which was way back in 2014.

both Jose and Pep are cheque book mgr but i feel that JM is old school and his methodology is no longer practical in the English league.
so it is up to Woody to decide if he wants to give JM a blank cheque which will have impact to the club’s finance book or move for alternative. Woody might not be a football man but i believe he had seen enough to make a call very soon.

to put in perspective

Since Sir Alex bowed out, United have spent £600million on 22 players and had three different managers.

In that time they have not made any significant inroads into winning the title again.

In terms of top spot they have finished 22, 17, 15 and 24 points behind the winners in the four full seasons after Sir Alex.
and last year was 19 points behind

to think that certain section of fans still blaming ed for not opening the cheque book
the mangers are the ones who want these players, not ed woodward.

and still demanding we bring in more to beat the likes of brighton

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
to put in perspective

Since Sir Alex bowed out, United have spent £600million on 22 players and had three different managers.

In that time they have not made any significant inroads into winning the title again.

In terms of top spot they have finished 22, 17, 15 and 24 points behind the winners in the four full seasons after Sir Alex.
and last year was 19 points behind

to think that certain section of fans still blaming ed for not opening the cheque book
the mangers are the ones who want these players, not ed woodward.

and still demanding we bring in more to beat the likes of brighton
if you watch IMG aka mio Broadcast post show Scholes also said

"You can't totally blame the manager here , the mistake made are done by individual mistake..."

So don't blame jose totally here ...he is the best we got since SAF..

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

"You can't totally blame the manager here , the mistake made are done by individual mistake..."

Best?
Really hard to define the word 'best'

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wont blame him totally but i blame him mostly (my own opinion)

not just on this match alone but the last 2yrs

he wanted the players
after spending 500m
he got the players
he put the players he bought and wanted into the lineup
he gave the instructions to them
he gave all the tactics and gameplay to them

so either the players are not good enough(which i really don't think is the case)

or his tactics is out of touch
it's effective to a certain point against certain teams
but i dont like parking bus and hope to get a goal by counter attack
and also hoofing the ball upfield to afro and hope for the best

i would much prefer go toe to toe against any team in the league because in my view our players can do it. and even if we lost the match, we would have tried to play the way this club has always done since SAF days, which is to play attacking football

and lastly his constantly bashing of certain players in public in the past 2 years could have negative impact on those players. they could have less desire/motivation to fight for him and translated on the pitch

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can JM go on leave for 2 wks and see what happens to the team?

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wont blame him totally but i blame him mostly (my own opinion)

not just on this match alone but the last 2yrs

he wanted the players
after spending 500m
he got the players
he put the players he bought and wanted into the lineup
he gave the instructions to them
he gave all the tactics and gameplay to them

so either the players are not good enough(which i really don't think is the case)

or his tactics is out of touch
it's effective to a certain point against certain teams
but i dont like parking bus and hope to get a goal by counter attack
and also hoofing the ball upfield to afro and hope for the best

i would much prefer go toe to toe against any team in the league because in my view our players can do it. and even if we lost the match, we would have tried to play the way this club has always done since SAF days, which is to play attacking football

and lastly his constantly bashing of certain players in public in the past 2 years could have negative impact on those players. they could have less desire/motivation to fight for him and translated on the pitch

His tactic is to defend and hit on counters
Nothing wrong with it

Last 2 years defending was an issue but already we got lindelof and baily still defending CMi but with matic we looked better

Attacking supposed to be quick and fast but JM target old players who are past their best like sanchez.

Lucky board rejected the funds to get all the 29/30 players.

The sad thing is He is trying to get rid of talented young players and this has created a bad dresing room environment.
All the players are starting to dislike him same like his third yr at chelsea

Theatre of dream has become nightmare

Last edited:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I blame him for not making sure the players he have don't make anymore individual mistakes. By not training them properly, by not playing to their strengths, by not making sure a player's weakness if any (identified by him) is sufficiently covered by another player and ensure they play as a TEAM.

The team he puts our there today is more like to prove to the board "I told you so we need another defender". He could have kept TFM from going out to loan and playing him at RB to tide by the time till our injured players are back...but nope, lets just make our squad even thinner and worsen the injury crisis by playing a makeshift RB. Let's partner him with a RW who can't defend for nuts and hope for a miracle that the opponent doesn't attack that flank.

By saying its all individual mistakes, he's putting the blame on the players...but not on himself, his tactics and his team selection. That's what he does best anyway. It's always someone else's fault when things go wrong...when things go right, he's the special one. His subs work, his tactics work etc. He put in 3 early subs, that's his plan B. It didn't work cos he simply have no clue on how to attack. We scored late in stoppage time and through what? a PK? So his plan B is to pump in the ball from defence and hope to get a PK?

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His tactic is to defend and hit on counters
Last 2 years defending was an issue but already we got lindelof and baily still defending CMi
Attacking supposed to be quick and fast but JM target old players who are past their best like sanchez.
Lucky board rejected the funds to get all the 29/30 players.
He is trying to get rid of talented young players and this has created a bad dresing room environment.
All the players are starting to dislike him same like his third yr at chelsea

Theatre of dream has become nightmare

this is actually a thorny issue as supporters here dont give a f, want 29/30 players because they are seen as quick fixes

and able to bring back silver wares asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.