Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Still a stomach full of frustration.... But to swallow it down to process to faces and dump it in the sewage. :s13:

realised patience level is getting thinner and thinner. Too often we have to waste time waiting for rider for such little fare. For cash payment, rider took for granted as they won't be charged until next round if they don appear or cancel. They can play around. And it is always cancerous for cash payment. And we wasted time and petrol

Aug ending. Last quarter approaching. Wat ur achievement(s)?

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spend some petrol. Go to north or back to east.

Go further west is all luck and risk. Lol

Ever drove all the way to Clementi, have to wait for 20mins before next ping in.

I like to go north and east. West side like not good. Unless north west which is very far.

Gruber

Reaction score
Drive to alexandra village, abc mkt or redhill mkt and the food there will make your day.

Whenever I go ABC during lunch time will surely order one half white chicken for $9 and one rice, after that order one power chendol. That will last me till 10.30pm when I keep car.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s31:

u really can eat

but one half white chicke for $9 is quite cheap!

Whenever I go ABC during lunch time will surely order one half white chicken for $9 and one rice, after that order one power chendol. That will last me till 10.30pm when I keep car.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Knn morning peak 6:40am to 9:50am, all GrabShare...4 matched trips and 1 un-matched. Total Fare only $84.50...puik!

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on a positive note, u are $6 short of average

jiayou jiayou, still a long way to go

Knn morning peak 6:40am to 9:50am, all GrabShare...4 matched trips and 1 un-matched. Total Fare only $84.50...puik!

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Grab anyhow only.

I at still road ping me go meyer road. Thats about 6km away.

Call grab the cso ask me 6km only ma why no go.

I tell him how much is a 6km trip fare usually. He say about $10

Then i say ok then give me $10 more then i go.

Then he keep quiet over the phone for awhile

In the end cancel for me without penalty :s13:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for cash payment, either u cancel the trip and move on

or u tell pax see they wanna pay anot lo

if they dun wanna pay, only LL
I always tell them upfront before I start trip. If not willing to pay then gtfo.
There are many ways to make and earn money. Picking such riders is not 1 of the way. At least for me. But for ppl who loves to suck thumb n hungry can take. :s16:
Still a stomach full of frustration.... But to swallow it down to process to faces and dump it in the sewage. :s13:

realised patience level is getting thinner and thinner. Too often we have to waste time waiting for rider for such little fare. For cash payment, rider took for granted as they won't be charged until next round if they don appear or cancel. They can play around. And it is always cancerous for cash payment. And we wasted time and petrol
SG grooms sinkies pawn sinkies mentality. Grab followed. That's why I do not tolerate nonsense from GRAB riders. The really mean and nasty riders are just a mere 5-10% I guess. Among these 5-10%, if a driver cant even make a stand for themselves, they can just simply go to bedok reservoir and stfu drive on from there instead.
Peak hrs u take grabshyt. Jin satki!
Summary:
Just stfu and drive on.
No passenger No money
Driver4lfye#
:s13:
Aug ending. Last quarter approaching. Wat ur achievement(s)?
What's yours? :o

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
year end coming.

LNMB shushu going to organize bbq for all phv drivers here anot? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.