Senior Mentor
Reaction score
before yerin and umji b day ends

Dk9iUV8U4AUlcOU.jpg

Dk7bl2PV4AABoww.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kim Jong Kook Regrets Not Being Able To Meet Cristiano Ronaldo On “My Ugly Duckling”

2911fe310c8a479cb92c2efea56a9346.jpeg
On the August 19 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” Kim Jong Kook expressed his regret about his failed meeting with Cristiano Ronaldo.

During the episode, Haha and Yang Se Chan visited Kim Jong Kook’s house, which had been set up with a banner and cardboard cutout to welcome the Portuguese soccer player.

As MC Shin Dong Yup explained, “Ronaldo was supposed to film ‘My Ugly Duckling’ with Kim Jong Kook. When I heard it from the production staff, I didn’t believe it either. They were going to film them working out together.”

Unfortunately, after Cristiano Ronaldo’s move to Juventus earlier this summer, his visit to Korea was canceled, including his meeting with Kim Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook lamented, “I told so many people that Ronaldo was coming to my house.” Yang Se Chan joked, “I left my schedule blank for an entire month because they said Ronaldo was coming.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOONA Holds Debut Concert And Expresses Gratitude Towards Fans

5fbc9ec05c0642bbb52634ac31a4985d.jpeg
LOONA held their debut concert “LOONAbirth” on August 19 at the Olympic Hall in the Seoul Olympic Park.

All 12 members of LOONA participated in this event and opened the show with their lead single “favOriTe.” After all the members introduced themselves, they remarked, “We’re so happy to greet you with everyone here. We were so nervous that we could hear out hearts beating. However, we’ve practiced to meet everyone here today.”

The members continued to express their happiness at finally being able to meet fans. They stated, “Time passed by really slowly while we practiced. Our debut concert ‘LOONAbirth’ sold out, and the seats are filled, so it’s a beautiful sight.”

Yeojin continued, “‘LOONAbirth’ is a compilation of LOONA’s charms. We’ll perform solo and unit songs and decorate the stage with various performances.” JinSoul stated, “Everyone is gathered here as individuals and units to form a complete body. We’ll show LOONA’s full power with every member here.”

LOONA will hold a showcase for their debut mini album “++” on August 20 to make their official debut.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GWSN The 1st Album 밤의 공원(The Park In The Night) Part One Concept Photo #1 - Moon ver.

Dk-J9_qU8AAgIDt.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(G)I-DLE) - I-TALK #13 : 'HANN(Alone)' M/V Shooting Behind (Part 1)

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chuu - Heart attack @ Loona Debut Concert

The ending is just too adorable.....:s12::s12:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with this week Running Man outcome!:s12::s12::s12:

FINALLY! SHE WON WITH STRATEGY AND PLANNING!:eek::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.