TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Clean her 50 rooms will die :s13:

But moi dont mind sacrifice my life if wendy want marry moi :s41:

Dont think got 50 rooms lah, Joy kua zhang :o

that's why u dont anyhow add a zero.

even a hotel housekeeping person.. dont do 50 room a day...:s13::s22:

if wendy hse really got 50 room.. her family.. super rich siols..
50 room in Canada.. either hotel or castle...:s13::s22:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOONA Shares Thoughts On Long-Awaited Full Group Debut

3b96cc27e36340fe82479ae110b4043b.jpeg

On August 20, girl group LOONA held their debut album showcase in the Itaewon neighborhood of Seoul.

The 12-member group embarked on various pre-debut projects over the span of two years. During the showcase, LOONA was asked how they felt about finally debuting.

They answered, “We held our first solo concert yesterday and finally debuted.”

Heejin said, “It took us two years starting with our first member to our full group. I’m full of emotions, excited, and nervous. As it took us a long time, fans waited for a long time. I want to show a better image moving forward.”

Jinsoul shared, “Since it took a long time, I want to show everything we prepared so that the time we spent wasn’t wasted. I hope the public can get to know LOONA more through our title track ‘Hi High.'”

Yeojin added, “Since it’s the full group debut which all of the members wished for, I’m very happy. The synergy we can only get when all 12 members are together is incredible.”

LOONA’s debut album “+ +” and title track “Hi High” will be released at 6 p.m. KST today. The group previously had unit groups LOONA 1/3, LOONA Odd Eye Circle, and LOONA yyxy release music.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Idols Head To Film “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships – Chuseok Special”

(G)IDLE
GI-DLE-XPN.jpg

DreamCatcher
DreamCatcher-XPN.jpg

fromis_9
fromis_9-XPN.jpg

Gugudan
gugudan-XPN.jpg

ELRIS
DlAdL_BVAAAppuL.jpg

APRIL
DlAbRr5UcAATKDs.jpg

WJSN
DlAaS9JU4AE30O-.jpg

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My hope of seeing both Somi and Ryujin in the same group is gone liao......

JYP Confirms That They Are Preparing To Debut New Girl Group With Shin Ryu Jin

04e3714ff7b24e90ad181f1d19685680.jpeg
In the wake of Jeon Somi‘s departure from JYP Entertainment, the agency has confirmed that a new girl group is still in the works.

On August 20, a representative of JYP Entertainment told news outlet Sports DongA, “We are still preparing our [next] girl group, and the preparations are going well.”

The agency also stated, “Shin Ryu Jin, who won first place on JTBC’s ‘MIXNINE,’ is one of the key members [of the new group].”

Shin Ryu Jin was the top female contestant on JTBC’s audition program “MIXNINE,” during which she garnered both a sizable fanbase and the praise of YG Entertainment head Yang Hyun Suk. She was recently spotted attending TWICE’s concert in Seoul earlier this year, along with several other JYP Entertainment trainees.

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Umji look very feminine nowadays
Sensible and thrifty when I saw her in runningman.
Very wife material like

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOOΠΔ make their long-awaited debut with energetic 'Hi High' MV

Finally the day is here......:s12::s12::s12:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunmi set to perform comeback single for first time on 'Idol Room'

sunmi.jpg
Sunmi will be performing her comeback song for the very first time when she appears as a guest on the JTBC variety show "Idol Room," according to the show's production team.

Following Seungri's appearance back in July, Sunmi will be the second solo artist to have appeared on the program. The singer will be participating in a number of the show's fun recurring segments, including 'Nano Dance' and 'To Me Letter.'

The Sunmi episode of "Idol Room" will air on September 4th, the same day as the release of her new album "Warning."

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
My hope of seeing both Somi and Ryujin in the same group is gone liao......

JYP Confirms That They Are Preparing To Debut New Girl Group With Shin Ryu Jin

04e3714ff7b24e90ad181f1d19685680.jpeg
Somi is better to go solo
More often she will overshadow her teammates if she's in a gp I feel.
Quite surprise she leave jyp though

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somi is better to go solo
Very often she will overshadow her teammates if she's in a gp I feel.
Quite surprise she leave jyp though

But she always wanted to be in a group...dun think she want go solo either.....

If she debut with JYP new girl group, I think still okay since most of those trainee like Ryujin and Chaeryeong are already quite popular on their own liao....but if she move and debut with unknown trainee from other agency, den she will really overshadow the rest

Like many ppl out there, really baffled by the sudden decision to leave unless she really give up on being an idol since she ever say before that she doesn't had that strong desire to debut anymore

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lifetime's New Variety Show 'Pajama Friends' Official Posters with MCs Red Velvet's Joy, WJSN's Cheng Xiao, Song Jihyo & Jang Yoonju

DlAVW0bUUAAWBEw.jpg

DlAVXdHU8AAL8HJ.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chungha has been selected as Brand Ambassador for Shiseido Korea

DlAZO6-UUAIH-rT.jpg

DlAZPIdU0AAgjRE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.