Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutieboy86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which shop having the best deal for nintendo switch now? still thinking whether to get it.. or if get from lazada is it trustable? thx

culepico

Reaction score
Never ever buy Switch from physical stores... their prices are a ripoff. Buy online from lazada/shopee, and look out for sales and coupons to bring the price down further. The usual Qisahn/Shopitree/Peppkouri/PlayTrends are all trustable.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never ever buy Switch from physical stores... their prices are a ripoff. Buy online from lazada/shopee, and look out for sales and coupons to bring the price down further. The usual Qisahn/Shopitree/Peppkouri/PlayTrends are all trustable.

oh saw the deal. is this dealer trustable?

Seller is playtrends.. in the trusted list

Vulpix

Reaction score
My Switch Charger from UK is finally here, got it from eBay UK.
Zlfpvq3.jpg

XCHUI8w.jpg

Vulpix

Reaction score
Dun understand why local dun provide us 3pin like UK...

I called all the shops. All tell me they sell the 2 pin one. It's ok if you don't carry it around with you, but it's very mafan for me as I carry with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.