Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We've heard about stories of Grab drivers who double charged their passengers by asking cash even if you're already paid through grabpay. Didn't believe it til we experience it ourselves. Hubby paid through grabpay and driver insisted for us to pay cash. We didn't have the chance to check grab account as it was late and we were rushing back home (we were with our 6 yo child), so we still handed cash (no time for confrontations).
Just a small amount of money but the integrity of the driver is in BIG question. Please be aware of the driver and the car's plate. He drives white Mercedes car.
It's been reported to Grab company but they said they will investigate and get back to us, nothing happened so far.
Sharing to all my friends who are here in Singapore, so that they might be aware too.

P.S. I can always edit the post and ready to apologize if I am in the wrong. The purpose of posting is to share to the public that such things happen and to create awareness. It might be intentional or unintentional but who really knows?

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
aiyah these days incentive so pathetic no point chasing AR/CR liao, only way can earn something decent is by cherry picking and stacking intra CBD trips during peak. last week cherry pick until AR 15% G still haven't kaciao me yet

I on AA chiong 90% AR.

End of the week my earning plus incentive. Is lower than my dark side week.

Damn stupid the incentive.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We've heard about stories of Grab drivers who double charged their passengers by asking cash even if you're already paid through grabpay. Didn't believe it til we experience it ourselves. Hubby paid through grabpay and driver insisted for us to pay cash. We didn't have the chance to check grab account as it was late and we were rushing back home (we were with our 6 yo child), so we still handed cash (no time for confrontations).
Just a small amount of money but the integrity of the driver is in BIG question. Please be aware of the driver and the car's plate. He drives white Mercedes car.
It's been reported to Grab company but they said they will investigate and get back to us, nothing happened so far.
Sharing to all my friends who are here in Singapore, so that they might be aware too.

P.S. I can always edit the post and ready to apologize if I am in the wrong. The purpose of posting is to share to the public that such things happen and to create awareness. It might be intentional or unintentional but who really knows?

I see what u did there with ur sig.

:s13::s13::s13:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
end of the day we still need g, g dun need us

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
How much can dark side earn driving full time?
:o

Very little.

On AA better. People anything also eat can earn 10k NETT on a slower a lousier platform call Ryde

The 1k per day course selling ah bang claim he AR 87% meaning he eat majority of the ping.

Dark side bo ho tan liao. Please dont go dark side anymore :(

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very little.

On AA better. People anything also eat can earn 10k NETT on a slower a lousier platform call Ryde

The 1k per day course selling ah bang claim he AR 87% meaning he eat majority of the ping.

Dark side bo ho tan liao. Please dont go dark side anymore :(

How little is very little? Any figures? :o

Ming1981

Reaction score
wad car

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Touran Diesel. Loan repayments still around 2 years remaining. Any idea if latest policy requires that I pay the balance loan in full before I can convert to Z10?

Got pvdl?

Intend to take in the next couple of months.

Intend to take in the next couple of months.

I will be able to assist you in insurance conversion. Got lobang.

Look forward hearing from u

Sure I will check with you when everything is firm. Thanks.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to repay as of now. Last time, yes. So now, just do the conversion on own via online lta and pay 100dollars will do. Upon scrap or sell, have to pay 100 to port back P11 (self drive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.