Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jeon So Mi posts on Instagram for the first time in 3 months after news of her leaving JYPE

jeon-so-mi.jpg
Jeon So Mi posted on her Instagram for the first time in 3 months.

Following the reports of her JYPE contract termination, Jeon So Mi shared a post on Instagram that reassured fans with a few words of gratitude. She uploaded a photo taken at Piknic, a gallery space currently featuring photos of Ryuichi Sakamoto, as well as a cute selfie.

Under the post, Jeon So Mi wrote a sweet message to her fans: "The darkest nights
produce the brightest stars. You guys are my everything. Love you lotsss. MISS U."

Due to the sudden news of her leaving JYPE, fans speculate that Jeon So Mi wanted to thanks her fans for their undying support in times of change.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GWSN The 1st Album 밤의 공원(The Park In The Night) Part One Concept Photo Moon Ver. - Miya, Lena

DlDUl-9VsAA4qQe.jpg

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Do u meant ssireum? Dun recall seeing judo during ISAC
Ya so that's the name for it
I still rem watching hayoung fr apink so strong that girl

Probably too prone to injury so they omitted it but quite exciting to watch.

Ottoke

Reaction score
17 yr old only preggy? :s13:

If Somi were to debut with Twice then most likely Chaeyoung wouldn't be in the group, and Tzuyu won't be the maknae (she's 1999). I think most likely JYP found her too young to debut then (she was 14/15 during the Sixteen competition)

She would have also done better in IOI if the group were to stay a bit longer

Among the soloists from IOI, I think Chungha is the most successful one

The road too bumpy for her... I hoped that she would debut in the new JYP girl group but oh well

Ottoke

Reaction score
I feel that if you train under the big 3 (SM, JYP, YG) there is a big chance that you won't debut at all or even get the sack. Everyone would be fighting for a spot in a girl/boy group, competition would be intense within. Somemore I don't often see any soloist debut from the big 3, most debut within groups.

Ironically if you solo debut from other companies you tend to be more successful. Lol

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I feel that if you train under the big 3 (SM, JYP, YG) there is a big chance that you won't debut at all or even get the sack. Everyone would be fighting for a spot in a girl/boy group, competition would be intense within. Somemore I don't often see any soloist debut from the big 3, most debut within groups.

Ironically if you solo debut from other companies you tend to be more successful. Lol

big 3 still the place to go leh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.