Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Even though mileage balance out, but I'm sure ur fuel efficiency came down due to the short trips.

330pm -630pm do inter cbd. Total gross $62.50 (cbd trips)

Last 2 trips out of cbd before ending my day.

Total gross $265 23 trips.

Mileage also balance out at 277km while doing cbd.

Gruber

Reaction score
aiyah these days incentive so pathetic no point chasing AR/CR liao, only way can earn something decent is by cherry picking and stacking intra CBD trips during peak. last week cherry pick until AR 15% G still haven't kaciao me yet

I know right, last week I was short of 11 trips to even hit the lowest tier of 65 trips for $120. But I need to tahan for another 10 days to earn the monthly streak incentives which could be around $300+ into credit wallet. After that will likely be playing more dark side.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jiayou jiayou!

I know right, last week I was short of 11 trips to even hit the lowest tier of 65 trips for $120. But I need to tahan for another 10 days to earn the monthly streak incentives which could be around $300+ into credit wallet. After that will likely be playing more dark side.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Ethoz Rate

Mazda 3: $53.50 per day after GST per day (2016 model, 1.5 (A) Sedan Standard) - $600 incentive rebate after completed 6 months contract

Grab
Mazda 3 $64.95 per day
Joining Bonus= $800
Completion Bonus = 800
14 days free rental
3 days free rental (mc)
CDW = $4.28 per day.

Wow. Joining G rental nao!!!

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am curious, how many trips have to complete per week?

Ethoz Rate

Mazda 3: $53.50 per day after GST per day (2016 model, 1.5 (A) Sedan Standard) - $600 incentive rebate after completed 6 months contract

Grab
Mazda 3 $64.95 per day
Joining Bonus= $800
Completion Bonus = 800
14 days free rental
3 days free rental (mc)
CDW = $4.28 per day.

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Ethoz Rate

Grab
Mazda 3 $64.95 per day
Joining Bonus= $800
Completion Bonus = 800
14 days free rental
3 days free rental (mc)
CDW = $4.28 per day.

Both have grab rental rebates?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ethoz Rate

Grab
Mazda 3 $64.95 per day
Joining Bonus= $800
Completion Bonus = 800
14 days free rental
3 days free rental (mc)
CDW = $4.28 per day.

Now this is wat i call wdf. :(

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one i dun quite agree.

You see, fc the calculation also uses how far you travels. How can short trips causes lousy fc? At most drop a little then usual (due to start stops) sometimes even jam worst. 1 long trip end up 30-45mins to reach (if one end to another) and fare also not high.

uHegRhL.jpg

But you see ah, u travel long distance dun have start stops? Even if use expressway also have especially pie during daytime (i dun drive night cos family time).

And for that miserable $1x fare u travel so long distance only to wait for next ping. I do cbd 1-2 trips already cover 1 long distance trips and each trip less then 4km apart.

The only bad thing about focusing cbd trips is you need lotsa of patience to wait for one to come to you and your AR will drop like birdshit.

The only thing you can argue is doing long distance maybe earn a few dollars more then i do a few short cbd trips. But i dun get so pek chek with bad traffic out there. Soon soon traffic in cbd (afternoon u rarely see jam unless got accident or road works).

Long trips wih surged fare is worth to do else i rather do short trips.

Even though mileage balance out, but I'm sure ur fuel efficiency came down due to the short trips.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is based on my experience, maybe the pros can advise

last time when i driving for U, i ping pong town (cbd to orchard, orchard to orchard, etc) my fc is really bad.

when i pump abt 35L of petrol, my mileage can only hit 834km-840km.

but when i was driving for G, the mixture of trips (long and short), my fc seems better. when i pump 35L, somehow i can drive up to 900km.

i am driving a prius hybrid, that why so high mileage :o

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is based on my experience, maybe the pros can advise

last time when i driving for U, i ping pong town (cbd to orchard, orchard to orchard, etc) my fc is really bad.

when i pump abt 35L of petrol, my mileage can only hit 834km-840km.

but when i was driving for G, the mixture of trips (long and short), my fc seems better. when i pump 35L, somehow i can drive up to 900km.

i am driving a prius hybrid, that why so high mileage :o

Lotsa short trips hurt earnings plus eat more petrol. M the person that drove twice until car dead cos no petrol n fill them to the brink for testing. Lotsa short trips can hurt mileage by 100km. No joke for a non hybrid car. Earnings can hurt up to $140 gross for a full day drive.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.