Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
To summarise.

What kind of car using?

What time u driving?

Diff driver diff strategy.

Mine case is i want to avoid crazy expressway jam from 2-5pm and me using petrol car dun see too much drop in fc like hybrid car driver who is used to high mileage

I also agree that trips to CBD should be avoided during morning peaks. Yeaterday I greedy took a $27 trip from Woodlands to CBD, immediately passenger board I regret... Trip took almost 50 minutes and after that no ping in CBD to get out. I should have rejected and focus on short trips during peak hours.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please stay on ans continue to be positive.

We need passengers. They are paymasters. Have to obey instructions.

Is this your business? Be your own boss

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u drives until ki siao and the car dies on u bcos tank empty...
This was in SG was just out of upper paya lebar tunnel.
The first time was in jb after car wash. Both time jin heng car can roll that few distance to a side road. :o

If u drives until tank empty car die, dun nid to scare.

In SG, book grab or call fren send u go nearest petrol kiosk. Make sure to bring along ur IC. All kiosk sells the tin can for $3.80 i think n then u go pump the petrol into it. Make sure to ask the pump attendant if they have the cut bottle top. Unker told me he cut a lot during his free time. Apparently alot of siao kia like me sometimes drives until car die. :o

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we discuss when the date is nearer

oct 19 is the date, timing abt 11pm (cant confirm for now)

pick up: slumgol, drop off: T3

4 pax, 4 luggage.

no obligations, if u cannot make it due to commitments i am okay :o

Sure, drop me a message if you need. If I am in right place at right time I can use pre-arranged "pings". :D

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2tO4Mjq.jpg

married liao :(

marriage is jail

Peekture or it didnt happen. :(

Or chiu wan sit my lap? :o

Gruber

Reaction score
we discuss when the date is nearer

oct 19 is the date, timing abt 11pm (cant confirm for now)

pick up: slumgol, drop off: T3

4 pax, 4 luggage.

no obligations, if u cannot make it due to commitments i am okay :o

Not a problem, just let me know. I don't make lap requests so riders can pang sim. Lol!

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have to admit yes :o

currently, my pigeon hole left abt 12 years loan.

wanna fast fast clear hoot condo like ur friend :o

but my wife industry quite hectic. when she OT, i drive. My ot is my driving lo :o

Married liao still can work n drive night so satki. :(

Chiu wan upgrade chiur hse? :o

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have to admit yes :o

currently, my pigeon hole left abt 12 years loan.

wanna fast fast clear hoot condo like ur friend :o

but my wife industry quite hectic. when she OT, i drive. My ot is my driving lo :o

Condo suck unless u stay those like the top of ion. Those r truly beautiful n ease of access. :o

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to argue one cos we drive different timings.

I not lousy with expressways k? During jams sg expressways the fastest is slowest and slowest is fastest but the problem is 2-5pm u see all the heavy vehicles hogging lanes. Almost all come to standstill.

Cbd is do b2 and i am happy to get gross $20-30 per hr without feeling pek cek. Btw not easy to get $18 fare from 2-5pm except super long trips.

Might as well say everything u say or do is in ur favor bcos m sure if i say cbd a lot of scrubs loves making driver wait for that miserable $6 then u gonna say no leh mostly pick n go as they r already at the pickup point.

If u can keeps on getting stuck at expressway daytime non peak hr, u r probably in the wrong lane, 1 of the slow drivers or a hogger that kena play by other drivers.

Ur miserable $6 costs u 15mins to earn including ur wait time at pickup n maybe next ping still have to keep waiting or choose while people 30mins finish $18.

On the other hand, u happy can liao. No point arguing with u. I PSLE, U degree. Sure can do better things. :)

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking at coco palms at pasir ris grove

there goot? :o

Good. Majiam slumgol when u talk abt food. My parents hse is opposite there. I went up to a client hse at dnest before. She bought a 1 room unit n it's super small but i tink all new condos r the same anyway.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Nowadays Grab give me quite a few times pick up 8 to 10mins away. I rather take long trips then short trips sometimes.

I know some of you will reject, can't blame.

I this morning kana at Eunos. Ping come in hougang. I reject liao. Another ping come in Kovan.

:vijayadmin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.