Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
39748461_1740499926048528_6168729487065219072_n.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds like almost my team on Fifa career
i got Mbapper Varane Kimmich CR and Messi
Wah, a few days I didn't read here, suddenly we got Zizou as Mgr, Hazard wants to play for us, Mbappe is joining.

Are we seeing Varane, Godin, Thiago, Kimmich, Marcelo all tearing their contracts and demand to defend for us? And of coz not forgetting Messi and Ronaldo finally put their differences away and jointly bring us the next 3 EPL and UCL titles?

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mino Raiola tweet: Some people need to talk for fear of being forgotten. Paul Scholes wouldn’t recognize a leader if he was in front of Sir Winston Churchill. @paulpogba

Mino Raiola on Twitter : Paul Scholes should become sports director and advise Woodward to sell Pogba. Would be sleepless nights to find Pogba a new club @paulpogba

elite agent starting a banter :s13:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
In a way, Scholes is right. We don't have a leader. I don't see Pog doing any shouting on the field. Pog said it is not his style to shout on the field but let his play does the talking. Well, his plays always MIA.

We never had a Roy Keane ever since Keane left. If the Gary/Viera/Roy incident is to happen today, I am not sure who in our team will step up and be a man to Viera.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
finally everyone sees Mou as the problem. wondering where all the high ranked members who blame the players are now?

Also don't get it why a forummer would ask what is the United Way? simple, anything but Mourinho Way on or off the field. Its proven last season, proven in pre-season and definately proven in the last game. but its ok you all can support, support, support. I dont get it, you all were so quick on Moyes and Van Gaal, what charms did Mou give for some of you to be blinded?

I definitely think his time will come before Dec, if this goes on lah. Wouldn't be surprised if he was given the ultimatum if they lose to a very tight-knit spurs.

Should he leave...
Are there managers available in the market who is better than him? Zidane??? He have not proven to manage a lesser squad.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually this Scholes, I like him more when he is playing. Don’t talk, just play.

Now paid to talk then talk too much

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
It is not without reason why SAF called that man a sh1tbag.

Once SAF was gone, Ed and fans suck his c0ck happily, cheered for the arrival of the 4 superstars under him.

But maybe he is right, maybe Scholes should really upgrade himself, work himself to be Manchester United's DoF. I welcome this move.

Last edited:

apeape

Reaction score
Don't think thats for any of us to decide. but it takes something special to ruin a team like Man Utd which has the best GK in the world, a WC winner and surrounded by potential youths in the squad. Mou is the special one no doubt.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol dude. He’s a pundit now it’s his job
You expect him to keep quiet when asked a qns. Or start praising players

Actually this Scholes, I like him more when he is playing. Don’t talk, just play.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think thats for any of us to decide. but it takes something special to ruin a team like Man Utd which has the best GK in the world, a WC winner and surrounded by potential youths in the squad. Mou is the special one no doubt.

we have mata another wc winner
and he won chelsea player of season twice
he plays a 10role behind main striker there

but here he's shoved to the right side, he's not even a winger to begin with
and lack the pace.
duno why lvg put there, JM also

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

The JM that won 2 titles with Chelsea is missing.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

apeape

Reaction score

and lack the pace.

TBH, i don't know why he is still in Man Utd. I expected him to go before the start of the season, but he's still lingering on the right side..

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score

Paid to talk isn't it? He can talk about man utd because he gives his heart and soul to this team. Seeing how this man utd decline, he has his reason for speaking out. When no former players speak up on this team from manchester, you know times are up.

:spin:

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
TBH, i don't know why he is still in Man Utd. I expected him to go before the start of the season, but he's still lingering on the right side..

Last year of contract, wait for next season big money free transfer, to contribute to his charity.

apeape

Reaction score
Any former Man Utd player is allowed to rant on the current team imo. Even Roy Keane.... but i doubt anyone in the current team or coaches give a **** hahaha

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score

and lack the pace.

He can't play back-facing goal with ball, he always has to make a turn to face goal to decide what to do next. A very important requirement as number 10 under LVG and JM. And, he gets dispossessed easily. .

He is very good as a floating attacker, without a fixed position.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paid to talk isn't it? He can talk about man utd because he gives his heart and soul to this team. Seeing how this man utd decline, he has his reason for speaking out. When no former players speak up on this team from manchester, you know times are up.

:spin:

GNev is also speaking out but I find him making more sense than scholesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.