[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Seaview is definitely better place to beo things n fish, can easily see wat you want at there.

at C328, have to squeeze here n there, then scare knock over the buckets of crabs n lobsters on the floor...

but price wise, C328 definitely cheaper, i got the seachem prime (325ml) w/ 30% more at C328 only $11...

Seaview selling the normal 325ml at $14.90....

C328 is where you know what to buy liao. just go in straight, take and go.
Seaview can take your time see see look look.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
C328 is where you know what to buy liao. just go in straight, take and go.
Seaview can take your time see see look look.

ya, i agree, but seaview got more fish range..
see the panda guppies and endler... nice...

FinchGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where can i find all e Hikari products? I am looking for those freeze dried items. C328 have or not?

Not sure about aunty's shop. One at the other end of block has them. One old uncle; counter on right as you face the shop.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where can i find all e Hikari products? I am looking for those freeze dried items. C328 have or not?

Freeze dry I duno, frozen I know. I Guess should be keep same place ?
328 damn inside all the way until the end got a fridge
Also where u get the frozen bloodworms :s13:
Later going 328 see see look look again... check out pumps

And urgh I want a bigger tank but no space !!!

FMF

Reaction score
Not sure about aunty's shop. One at the other end of block has them. One old uncle; counter on right as you face the shop.

Thanks. Shall go there and check it out. Hope they have e daphnia freeze dried one.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya the 3 shop there price and space is inversely proportional one
C328 least space best price, the lfs at the other end is best space worst price and polyart is middle middle
:s13:

Yah, LFS is quite spacious compared to C328

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn shag
Search up and down for 40mins at 328 only to be told out of stock
:sad:

Newbie12

Reaction score
if i were you, i will drain out 90% of the dirty water, clean out all the uneaten food, wash all the mechanical filter, take out all the dead fishes and refill the tank with dechlor water.

The one time sudden shock of large water change is better than many semi large water change shock while still being exposed to dirty ammonia laden water.

Also, maybe a tiny burial ceremony for your dead pet fish. I feel your lost for the angel fish especially.
My angelfish officially died today. And my the ammonia test still shows teal blue. I think I will try a few more days of 25% change and add in seachem stability later. No change by sat, I will do a massive overhaul already.

And I just discovered there are snails in my tank. The babies crawled to the surface. Water must b really bad for them to do it. But good chance to get ride of them.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
My angelfish officially died today. And my the ammonia test still shows teal blue. I think I will try a few more days of 25% change and add in seachem stability later. No change by sat, I will do a massive overhaul already.

And I just discovered there are snails in my tank. The babies crawled to the surface. Water must b really bad for them to do it. But good chance to get ride of them.

rip to your fish......:(

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
I think I really need to restart my tank. Off the light for 15 mins. On the light and found a worm crawling on my tank. About 2cm long and whitish colour. Sucks man.

Just tear down and restart.
Easier than trying to troubleshoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.