Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol dude. He’s a pundit now it’s his job
You expect him to keep quiet when asked a qns. Or start praising players

Well, he could be tactful when speaking about Utd actually. All he did was speaking bad about Utd, like the rest of the pundits.

Look at GNev, although performance is shiat, his analysis makes more sense. Scholes is just “ohh he is shiat he is shiat” and offer nothing other than bashing Utd.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paid to talk isn't it? He can talk about man utd because he gives his heart and soul to this team. Seeing how this man utd decline, he has his reason for speaking out. When no former players speak up on this team from manchester, you know times are up.

:spin:

Comparing GNev analysis and Scholes analysis. Huge difference

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because you can dream whatever you want in your dream. Maybe should have world top 20 defenders with us so that the others have mediocre defenders.
I think even if we get Varane or other World Class defenders we'll still play like ****. Cos we we can't attack, Midfield kena overrun and the defenders will get burnt out having to defend all the time.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and why did we buy him at that time when we had Kagawa who plays exactly the same position, not even flop...?
becos wanted to show United can still attract players, a 2x Chelsea player of the year
but thats after a freak transfer window, buying Felliani at a higher price AFTER his release clause expired. also bcos they spent that summer chasing after Bale, Fabregas... :s8:
we have mata another wc winner
and he won chelsea player of season twice
he plays a 10role behind main striker there

but here he's shoved to the right side, he's not even a winger to begin with
and lack the pace.
duno why lvg put there, JM also

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if mou is sacked then I don't think any proper managers out there will dare to come
woody extended mou's contract but refused to support him by signing the players we need
which manager will want to work for someone like this

Reminds me why this idiot extend his contract? Really bad move...

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zidane is really that good? Madrid won 3 ucl under him but the players at his dispoal is scary.

United got no player that good leh. Maybe Pogba loll his hair alot pattern

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M.Phelan responded
Y3oURZ8.jpg

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think thats for any of us to decide. but it takes something special to ruin a team like Man Utd which has the best GK in the world, a WC winner and surrounded by potential youths in the squad. Mou is the special one no doubt.

Quite sad actually, he's market value got wave, go up and down. Maybe after we sack him, the next club to sign him will immediately win the league title plus some other cups..then 2 seasons later sack him.

Maybe we should do that. Sack him now...then resign him again 3 years later...this time prepare a better squad plus transfer budget. Lol. Happy for 1,2 seasons than sack him again.

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, he could be tactful when speaking about Utd actually. All he did was speaking bad about Utd, like the rest of the pundits.

Look at GNev, although performance is shiat, his analysis makes more sense. Scholes is just “ohh he is shiat he is shiat” and offer nothing other than bashing Utd.

Very true I agree on GNev and Scoles comparison.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This guy gives a very good arguments for and against. Makes alot of sense.

What I kinda agree with him is that we need to get to the root of the problem. Keep sacking managers wouldn’t solve any problem.

IMO the more pressing issue right now is try to get a director of football to our club.

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes
Sacking him is not the solution
Who else will want the job

This guy gives a very good arguments for and against. Makes alot of sense.

What I kinda agree with him is that we need to get to the root of the problem. Keep sacking managers wouldn’t solve any problem.

IMO the more pressing issue right now is try to get a director of football to our club.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if JoseM is given the assurance that he will be given the possibility to carve out his final chapter if he places the club's long term success over his personal/club's short term success, will he change his transfer targets and recruitment policy? Will he still go for big names with egos that may undermine his position, or rather opt to maintain a better balance with the academy? I don't quite like this current mode of "sign mega deals to boost the image of the club" with the aim of securing more sponsors, and in the process driving up wages and creating unhappiness amongst those with huge egos recruited earlier.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think its no secret Jose wants to bring in players like alderweireld, willian, perisic

however they are approaching 30s and cost alot.

even for maguire. he's like unknown player until he came to leciester one season ago. who honestly heard of him?
and he cost 75m pounds?

i dont think ed is willingly to fork out that much
and bringing 30yrs old in are seen quick fixes and no guarantee they will fit in the system or even bring success

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
i think its no secret Jose wants to bring in players like alderweireld, willian, perisic

however they are approaching 30s and cost alot.

even for maguire. he's like unknown player until he came to leciester one season ago. who honestly heard of him?
and he cost 75m pounds?

i dont think ed is willingly to fork out that much
and bringing 30yrs old in are seen quick fixes and no guarantee they will fit in the system or even bring success

If JoMo can tahan until after xmas, he should be able to get Toby in Jan window at half the price.

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I like the idea Paul Scholes or Gary Neville be appointed as DoF of Manchester United. Simply because they live United, they know what it means to be United.

Not Technical Director, but the Director of Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.