[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tear down and restart.
Easier than trying to troubleshoot it.

Overhauling your tank is not exactly a pleasant thing to do but sometimes it is necessary to do it.

At least you know that your tank will be clean once again.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seaview is definitely better place to beo things n fish, can easily see wat you want at there.

at C328, have to squeeze here n there, then scare knock over the buckets of crabs n lobsters on the floor...

but price wise, C328 definitely cheaper, i got the seachem prime (325ml) w/ 30% more at C328 only $11...

Seaview selling the normal 325ml at $14.90....

C328 is impossible to move around and you get shoved or pushed gently.Just know what you want,take and go after paying.

Cannot ask questions too as the staff will be very busy with their work.

You cant even choose your fish in peace without getting an elbow in your back.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
C328 is impossible to move around and you get shoved or pushed gently.Just know what you want,take and go after paying.

Can ask ba ... just ask each staff one question can Liao
Got one Uncle black hair one quite friendly or ask the lady boss

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ask ba ... just ask each staff one question can Liao
Got one Uncle black hair one quite friendly or ask the lady boss

The one with glasses?

Anyone knows if they are open tomorrow?Need to go search for 2 elusive packs of Purigen and get some female guppies and corys.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score

I don't like to buy fish from c328.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you really want to take your time and choose go Seaview will be better c328 too narrow/crowded...

ljohn78

Reaction score
I think I really need to restart my tank. Off the light for 15 mins. On the light and found a worm crawling on my tank. About 2cm long and whitish colour. Sucks man.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
If the white worm and snails are climbing out or to the top of the tank, it means water is either lacking in oxygen and or ammonia is high and or food aplenty.

Snails and white worm are beneficial to aquarium actually. They are clean up crew. And in this case, canary to let you know the tank water quality.

Good luck in whatever decision you takes.

I have snails and worm in all my tanks and fishes and plants are doing great. Fish keeping is an art that take times to perfect.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

ljohn78

Reaction score
lol lots of people cant afford dogs or cats
Not sure if you are trolling or legit.

You should go check out an aquarium and look at the price of fish, especially special breed or monster fish like arowana. Their prices will make your eyes pop.

Keeping fish is also not exclusive from keeping other pets. Many have dogs, cats, birds and fish altogether. Different people, different style.

Hahahaman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the white worm and snails are climbing out or to the top of the tank, it means water is either lacking in oxygen and or ammonia is high and or food aplenty.

Snails and white worm are beneficial to aquarium actually. They are clean up crew. And in this case, canary to let you know the tank water quality.

I have snails and worm in all my tanks and fishes and plants are doing great. Fish keeping is an art that take times to perfect.

高手就是高手。;)

:)

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I really need to restart my tank. Off the light for 15 mins. On the light and found a worm crawling on my tank. About 2cm long and whitish colour. Sucks man.

Yah nuke the tank with bleach kill it all but bleach is risky/troublesome if you have soil.

Newbie12

Reaction score

The thing is my dad accidentally poured 3/4 of fish feed into my tank and abt 15 fishes died. Only left 2 Cory. The other 2 oto might b alive. Or dead.

And yup I did a search. They seem to be beneficial worms. I just have to wait and see if seachem stability works or not and do daily water change. Good luck to me.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Still learning how to appreciate fish n how to take care of them.... :s34:

Took a photo this morning after some water change ...

kUWNyvm.jpg

I think this blue is nice, but it seems like common breed....

My wifey prefer this red.... :s13:

kIHwzVU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.