Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's that easy, and even if it happens, I don't think it's a path of roses either. Pitch matters are already undergoing transition, and you want the operational processes to go through one at the same time? Along with a EdW who seems to have grown into the role and thinks he's in a position of power to show a black face at the grounds, regardless of what it means?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's that easy, and even if it happens, I don't think it's a path of roses either. Pitch matters are already undergoing transition, and you want the operational processes to go through one at the same time? Along with a EdW who seems to have grown into the role and thinks he's in a position of power to show a black face at the grounds, regardless of what it means?
sometime i really wonder why? As Gary Neville said on MNF...Jose sign extension one year last jan....why the board and woody did not back him? he is right...since he extend contract the board should back him...unless you guys think signing fred and alexis is enough...

jose sign those 2 past 2 season...if he sign ...surely he will ask for funds...don't say ** ...Lets say winger....ivan petric 2 season chase him can't get...blame who? Jose?

To be till the day Jose is sack or leave ...Utd Fans should back him

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
if you watch PL today yesterday...Glenn Murray was on the show...he already said the reason why they won is there is no more fear factor from united...and im very sure is not becos of jose

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well said Gary

auaPBS9.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a team that goes on wild goose chase for big names, losing identity, where got fear factor.
if you watch PL today yesterday...Glenn Murray was on the show...he already said the reason why they won is there is no more fear factor from united...and im very sure is not becos of jose

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
History has now changed.
All players camping in our own halve
If JM wanted is to defend only then we shld get 11 defenders

He can't even get 1, how to get 11.

Might sound crazy but I do hope to see JM put out a crazy team selection for League Cup or something...play all defenders since he like parking the bus so much.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think its no secret Jose wants to bring in players like alderweireld, willian, perisic

however they are approaching 30s and cost alot.

even for maguire. he's like unknown player until he came to leciester one season ago. who honestly heard of him?
and he cost 75m pounds?

i dont think ed is willingly to fork out that much
and bringing 30yrs old in are seen quick fixes and no guarantee they will fit in the system or even bring success

WHO gives a damn! fans just want to see signings, even sh|t signings are signings..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, he could be tactful when speaking about Utd actually. All he did was speaking bad about Utd, like the rest of the pundits.

Look at GNev, although performance is shiat, his analysis makes more sense. Scholes is just “ohh he is shiat he is shiat” and offer nothing other than bashing Utd.

Pundits need to generate interest, the more sh|t they say, the more conversations or controversies they start

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think its no secret Jose wants to bring in players like alderweireld, willian, perisic

even for maguire. he's like unknown player until he came to leciester one season ago. who honestly heard of him?
and he cost 75m pounds?

and bringing 30yrs old in are seen quick fixes and no guarantee they will fit in the system or even bring success

Sanchez will be close to 30 yrs. Has he been successful since he has been here?

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cancerous agent is doing his utmost to stir shiat and friction between player, club and fans to engineer a transfer = Profit $$$

And Sir Alex hated Pogba's agent who is the worst of their kind to the core.

**** football agents.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

and he cost 75m pounds?

Look it’s simple, Jose needed instant success for 2 reasons, 1) Personal duck to break 2) Get fans/board of his back.

If today Jose went out to buy 3-4 young players with no name and little experience (e.gz Baily and Lindelof) , will fans give them time to adapt and grow? Answer - NO. Look at the Brighton match , obviously is individual mistakes made but fans blame Joss. I think Jose himself will feel wtf by the standards played

So obviously he wants to buy experienced players who can slot in straight away (eg. Zlatan). He was pretty old when he came in, but any of us complain? Answer - NO.

But there are rare cases where experienced players coming in but don’t fit (e.g. Sanchez) reason nobody knows. Look at him when he was at Arsenil, one man carry whole team. But come in like kns.

So again, amount of money outflow is not our money, dontnreally care if it cost a lot. I’m sure Utd so big company, (yes company no club, they are listed remember) will have done all the numbers needed to offset signings if they really need to sign a player.

The question that GNev posted made a lot of sense, why give Jose an extension in Jan and then deny him signings?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pundits need to generate interest, the more sh|t they say, the more conversations or controversies they start

Of course I agree, it’s their job to generate interest, but come on GNev is also a pundit but he pinpoint the problem and generate interest and not talk superficial stuff like “ Porkbar is not good”

I’m not saying Scholes is wrong, but maybe in a pundit world where every single one of them is talking shiat about Utd, he can at least defend within his grounds just like GNev did

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look it’s simple, Jose needed instant success for 2 reasons, 1) Personal duck to break 2) Get fans/board of his back.

If today Jose went out to buy 3-4 young players with no name and little experience (e.gz Baily and Lindelof) , will fans give them time to adapt and grow? Answer - NO. Look at the Brighton match , obviously is individual mistakes made but fans blame Joss. I think Jose himself will feel wtf by the standards played

So obviously he wants to buy experienced players who can slot in straight away (eg. Zlatan). He was pretty old when he came in, but any of us complain? Answer - NO.

But there are rare cases where experienced players coming in but don’t fit (e.g. Sanchez) reason nobody knows. Look at him when he was at Arsenil, one man carry whole team. But come in like kns.

So again, amount of money outflow is not our money, dontnreally care if it cost a lot. I’m sure Utd so big company, (yes company no club, they are listed remember) will have done all the numbers needed to offset signings if they really need to sign a player.

The question that GNev posted made a lot of sense, why give Jose an extension in Jan and then deny him signings?

Simply because he wants a bunch of oldies at 70m pounds each! Why is he looking at 30yr olds!
Come on, most of the other clubs bought quality players in their mid 20s.even pool can attract

And when he get sacked he leave the entire club with players in their 30s earning 200-300k a week with years to go!

Of cos Ed refuse! He answerable to the board.
You wanna back the manager is ok but don’t join him in his madness to bring this club down!!!!!

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simply because he wants a bunch of oldies at 70m pounds each! Why is he looking at 30yr olds!
Come on, most of the other clubs bought quality players in their mid 20s.even pool can attract

And when he get sacked he leave the entire club with players in their 30s earning 200-300k a week with years to go!

Of cos Ed refuse! He answerable to the board.
You wanna back the manager is ok but don’t join him in his madness to bring this club down!!!!!

How you know he's bringing the club down?

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How you know he's bringing the club down?

Have u seen all negatively he is bringing since last season?

Have u seen the performances on the pitch?

Have u seen all the money he spent so far? Which player he bought improve apart from 1 or 2 performing at their usual levels

And the existing players seems to got worse

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have u seen all negatively he is bringing since last season?

Have u seen the performances on the pitch?

Have u seen all the money he spent so far? Which player he bought improve apart from 1 or 2 performing at their usual levels

And the existing players seems to got worse

Still got 2nd place i thought?

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When one doesn't like someone, even the way his shoelaces are tied are annoying.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United cant attack for nuts. United werent really parking the bus during first half against Brighton. They simply cant do what brighton did. Cant even string a few good passes

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask yourself truthfully when u enjoy the type of football played

And this Afro go sign another 2 years. Means our plan B is hoofing ball upfront in desperation from 70mins onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.