Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

k3vvie

Reaction score
Anyone collected from challenger?
No sound no news dunno when collect also.
Only put order status in progress.
Dun want go down then wasted trip. Have to drive past 1 expressway to collect for my Wife.

And damn my Popstation delivery for my own set also no news from singtel.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone collected from challenger?
No sound no news dunno when collect also.
Only put order status in progress.
Dun want go down then wasted trip. Have to drive past 1 expressway to collect for my Wife.

And damn my Popstation delivery for my own set also no news from singtel.

popstation will only sms you once the item is inside it, so it depends on the postman.

challenger is dispatching the units according to first come first serve basis and will only email you once the item is packed and ready for collection, so you can only just wait for the 2..

Last edited:

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant trade in my phone both N8. as has screen burn issues ... still under warranty, will service centre replace it for free?

Collected my 2 sets. Think came with transparent case

Screen burn? You grab or uber driver isit

k3vvie

Reaction score
popstation will only sms you once the item is inside it, so it depends on the postman.

challenger is despatching the units according to first come first serve basis and will only email you once the item is packed and ready for collection, so you can only just wait for the 2..

Thanks bro... looks like its a waiting game for me.
Will just continue my normal routine instead of waiting.

Anyways my spigen casing n Whitestone still on delivery. So no rush.

mikenus

Reaction score
Anyone knows if the Samsung Smart Switch can transfer whatsapp messages from iphone to note9 ? if not, any guide to do this ? TIA

Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the Samsung Smart Switch can transfer whatsapp messages ? if not, any guide to do this ? TIA

smart switch can copy everything and transfer to another samsung device via usb or microSD card, just back up and restore as per normal..

yong83

Reaction score
Hi. For those pre order with Singtel, do u get an officil receipt from them when collecting the phone today at Pop station?

mikenus

Reaction score
KNN, the Singtel $50 voucher is only valid for selected Note 9 accessories. As of now, only 12 items are available for choosing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.