Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

onghohui

Reaction score
Anyone knows the crowd at SES Nex? Will they allow us to collect our preorder sets earlier than appointed time?

StationA

Reaction score
Anyone knows the crowd at SES Nex? Will they allow us to collect our preorder sets earlier than appointed time?

when I was there around 10:20 only 1 buddy in queue. if nobody in queue and the counter is free sure you can collect.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also shocked I thought Thursday get. Luckily I was awake and at home.
if they let me know earlier..for this phone sake..I will back to office to wait lo... sad

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Think there's something wrong with the selfie cam.

While the preview pic displays as intended when beauty mode is switched on. The final picture taken is without beauty mode, even when I pushed the meter to max level of 8.

You can see the difference when you switch to Selfie-Focus mode, in which the final picture will then be taken with the beauty mode on.

I don't recall this selfie bug being present in S9+ though.

What? Where are the images?

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
The response for Note 9 seems only lukewarm...

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
I was at SES several times and on 2 different occasions I heard SES staff told people that the response for Note 9 was much better when compared to Note 8 because of the free upgrade. Don't know how true as during the several times I have been to SES there was just a few people around to see the demo Note 9 sets.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4A on My Republic Uno Plan using GAGT

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried their luck and collecting their set a day or 2 before their official collection date at the SES? I think later around closing time I'll pop by (assuming they replenish their stocks daily, could be wrong) and see if can try my luck or not.

oprahsbs

Reaction score
FREE Samsung Concierge Care Pack: You may visit any Samsung Experience Store island wide within 5 working days from delivery of the Product, to flash the Product with Samsung Members activated, in order to receive a free Samsung Concierge Care Pack (worth $128).

What they mean by to flash the product with Samsung member activated ?

How do you get this? Bought from best denki, went to 313 SES, they said exclusive for ses store only, unless you want to buy

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
How do you get this? Bought from best denki, went to 313 SES, they said exclusive for ses store only, unless you want to buy
The free Samsung concierge is only for note 9 purchase from SES. If buy note 9 from telco or other stores then need to pay $48 for it.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4A on My Republic Uno Plan using GAGT

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is an software updates...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
oj20Udol.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ~Ocean Blue With Yellow Pen~ using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.