Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

ckjoe234

Master Member
Reaction score
so you took back your N8?

Of cos man...sell outside can get 500-600 easily..some more i got so many n8 accessories..

Omg! They really checked so detail?

Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT

yea..no joke..they say must remove the whitestone to chk screen..ok fine with me..after that..he say wa...ur screen perfect...then say muz remove also my back healing protector..ok go ahead i say...then again wa...ur n8 back also perfect..then he check the side..wa..bro i found 3 small lines..took out his calculator press press and say...bro 195 best price...@3%^#!x:s11:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So much before being a tradeup program. Kena ultimate low ball.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ~Ocean Blue With Yellow Pen~ using GAGT

frost_theone

Reaction score
Of cos man...sell outside can get 500-600 easily..some more i got so many n8 accessories..

yea..no joke..they say must remove the whitestone to chk screen..ok fine with me..after that..he say wa...ur screen perfect...then say muz remove also my back healing protector..ok go ahead i say...then again wa...ur n8 back also perfect..then he check the side..wa..bro i found 3 small lines..took out his calculator press press and say...bro 195 best price...@3%^#!x:s11:

Basically this program is a joke.
This is a used phone and they must understand. Like this when getting used phone, I also say check thoroughly and nicpick lor. If one scratch line, downright reject. Lol.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a used phone and they must understand. Like this when getting used phone, I also say check thoroughly and nicpick lor. If one scratch line, downright reject. Lol.

but it totally ultimate low ball siah
even worst then carouhell liao. :s13:

nuscape

Reaction score
I managed to trade up $250 for Note 5. Not bad i guess.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Descay

Reaction score

Agree. My old S7 trade in pride dropped from $250 to $48 due to some scratches near the speaker grills. If I put up on Carousell, I can easily get $200.

frost_theone

Reaction score
but it totally ultimate low ball siah
even worst then carouhell liao. :s13:

I guess u didn't do the trade in from them then? Do you nicpick the new phone with Samsung staff? Lol

Looks like they are more focus with the cosmetic aspect of it and not the function.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.