B&O Beoplay E8

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my E8 at 379$ at DFS! So happy to join the family!

Does anyone E8 sometimes skip during play? Mine does. Both sides will have a spilt second slience while playing. Not very frequent though.

I have updated my firmware.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my E8 at 379$ at DFS! So happy to join the family!

Does anyone E8 sometimes skip during play? Mine does. Both sides will have a spilt second slience while playing. Not very frequent though.

I have updated my firmware.

Yes it does happen sometimes, including mine. Usually wireless earphones have a tendency to get sound interruptions during certain conditions.

The E8 is connected via NFMI and is generally more stable than Bluetooth. If you use your E8 and go near magnetic readers/NFC devices or equipment, the interruption will occur.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it does happen sometimes, including mine. Usually wireless earphones have a tendency to get sound interruptions during certain conditions.

The E8 is connected via NFMI and is generally more stable than Bluetooth. If you use your E8 and go near magnetic readers/NFC devices or equipment, the interruption will occur.

Ah, I see. Thanks! About the warranty, we just have to register the product online right? No extra actions like filling in warranty card and old-school stuff like that ?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! But hor, I feel no matter how i play with the ambience with the app, I cant get the bass up. :( Abit beh shiok when listening to EDM.

E8 sounding is not that v shape..if you need bass..you will need to consider jabra elite sport...

Noobbagg

Reaction score
E8 Demo

Hi,

If anyone is interested in trying this E8, you head down to Northpoint City South Wing B1-119 to test this thing out.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If anyone is interested in trying this E8, you head down to Northpoint City South Wing B1-119 to test this thing out.

har...stereo and connect it also can demo this...why need go northpoint?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
B&O announced new Racing Green as the latest special edition colour, coming soon and in limited quantities only.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had not been using my E8 for months and just now tried to use it. Realised that the battery in the ear buds are dead. Wonder why is it so since it wasn't connected and switched on. The charging case battery went dead i can understand as it should be trying to charge the ear buds all the time but the E8 went dead. Why?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had not been using my E8 for months and just now tried to use it. Realised that the battery in the ear buds are dead. Wonder why is it so since it wasn't connected and switched on. The charging case battery went dead i can understand as it should be trying to charge the ear buds all the time but the E8 went dead. Why?

the earbuds have a small battery capacity and lithium battery will lose charge over time.

it is more significant when the capacity itself is small whereas comparing to a larger battery capacity.

the rate of charge loss is dependent on the grade of lithium battery as well as how the entire system is designed..

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
the earbuds have a small battery capacity and lithium battery will lose charge over time.

it is more significant when the capacity itself is small whereas comparing to a larger battery capacity.

the rate of charge loss is dependent on the grade of lithium battery as well as how the entire system is designed..

kydenchoong

Reaction score

Yeah. This does happen. Overall its still very good. =]

williamgohsg

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember retail is around $429, but online or other places sell less than that with promos/discounts. The cost varies.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.