Not open for further replies.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Food nice or not? Get over with the sambal chili drama lor. LLolz:)

大四喜 its in a coffeeshop ... with no big shopping nearby

Da Shang Hai is MUCH nicer, price not much diff and much better ambience...

Both branches need car then can go, or grab... i choose D'Shanghai anytime..

theres also a D'Shanghai in KSL and outside Sutera Mall, but i prefer the one along JB East Coast highway

Restoran Gui Yuan, my usual place for a morning dim sum. Haven try any others in the listing though.

After dim sum at Gui Yuan, if got extra space will hit to the "Flying Wanton Noodles", like 10mins walk away. Lolz
Gui Yuan is in my shortlist too, but havnt try yet,

Everytime go that area is see got Durian Buffet or not, few years ago that area got durian buffet per pax, i think is RM10... one of us eat until LS lol

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大四喜 its in a coffeeshop ... with no big shopping nearby

Da Shang Hai is MUCH nicer, price not much diff and much better ambience...

Both branches need car then can go, or grab... i choose D'Shanghai anytime..

theres also a D'Shanghai in KSL and outside Sutera Mall, but i prefer the one along JB East Coast highway

Gui Yuan is in my shortlist too, but havnt try yet,

Everytime go that area is see got Durian Buffet or not, few years ago that area got durian buffet per pax, i think is RM10... one of us eat until LS lol

Durain Buffet still available near the local wet market couple of weeks back. Last week went and no more liao but there are still make shift stalls selling.
Go on a sunday more crowded as many make shift stalls set up at the end of the road.
Old school kind of market scene. Cannot find in sg le:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.