Status
Not open for further replies.

Turquoise!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eEkPLES.jpg

Missing this guy on holiday

Wow nice! New acquisition??

it’s been awhile since I last came in.......

arc13

Reaction score
500L definitely nicer. Punto needed to pedal to the floor most of the time lol. Going to the designer outlets I presume. Plenty of stuff to hoot! Only decent watches selling there is Mont Blanc though

Ah, I’m driving a 500L in a bit. Cute car.

I have a friend who’s a Fiat fanatic, told me to dump the BMW to drive Fiat, I say I try both la. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s a lot of driving!

You might have an issue as UK is definitely different hand drive from Italy. Probably have to switch cars, but it’s not impossible to drive a car with wrong hand drive - just need to check traffic rules.

Don’t forget to get an International Driving Permit from AA, $20 valid for one year, just mar fun have to go to the counter to do on the spot, some of these countries’ rental agencies will ask for it (ie Italy did but not UK).
i see haha ok if i need anything i text you.
;)

i did a road trip round US, so i should be ok. haha

might want to try autobahn one day. only managed to churn 180 on NSHW on my 1.5L NA

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
500L definitely nicer. Punto needed to pedal to the floor most of the time lol. Going to the designer outlets I presume. Plenty of stuff to hoot! Only decent watches selling there is Mont Blanc though
Good to hear!

Haha naw actually the only branded goods I wear are watches..

No more money after. :s13:

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I drove the bridge that collapsed in Genoa about 8 to 10 times when I was there in end 2014 for work trip.

It was a pretty decent driving experience in Italy, except for the trip back to Milan airport, when it got foggy in early December. A bit scary in the tiny rented Fiat... :s12:

I must say that 90% of my driving experience is done overseas, and I enjoy it much more than the short stint I had in Singapore.

It’s the only place where you signal change lane on highway, got 80% chance the driver will speed up to cockblock you. :s22:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I drove the bridge that collapsed in Genoa about 8 to 10 times when I was there in end 2014 for work trip.

It was a pretty decent driving experience in Italy, except for the trip back to Milan airport, when it got foggy in early December. A bit scary in the tiny rented Fiat... :s12:
Yeah I kena fog in UK before, in the countryside.. We were never sure when we would hit a sheep as they like to sit in the middle of the road, oblivious to cars and the like. Ended up honking now and then.. But luckily we never did.

The first time I drove overseas was in winter, and I remember we stupidly opened the windows when there was condensation within the car, when you should be turning up the heater. :s22:

The people here are pretty outraged about the bridge collapse. Nearly everyone we spoke to, ranging from our AirBNB hosts to vineyard owners at least. Can’t imagine going that way..

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this thing? Cant find it in sg boutique shop or website or tudor book.

Only sometimes sees it in forums.

Its a Tudor Bronze Black Bay in Bucherer blue, exclusive to Bucherer and very very hard to find at retail price!

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long time no post pic here. Hope everyone still doing fine in their lives.

QudOM7I.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.