IWDA/VWRA/ISAC ETF - Some of the Best ETF

beefjerky

Reaction score
Anyone bought IWDA using StandChart? When do you think it will break away from USD 55.00? bought it on 3 occassions between nov2017-feb2018 at avg price of about USD 55, now is still USD 55.on top of my usd 2k USD idling in standchart foreign currency deposit account, I could have done way better if I invested in local market

are u investing for months or decades?

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to purchase iwda using iocbc? How much is the handling fees and maintenance fees?

if you are on iOCBC, you can just call or e-mail your TR to ask. If he/she don't reply or don't know, then maybe you should change to SCB. :s13:

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True la, but i small player Ps to trouble my TR.

u mean your TR don't put you on his/her e-mail mailing list for market news/rumours? like that better change TR or change broker if you are not getting any service....

invisible.hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean your TR don't put you on his/her e-mail mailing list for market news/rumours? like that better change TR or change broker if you are not getting any service....

You mean have such thing?
Both my prev and existing remiser dont leh. Ummmm.......

starlight318

Reaction score
Can someone advise whats the breakdown of fees when trading iwda using scb? I tried entering a trade and on top of the usd 10 commission theres this 0.50% exchange fee which is quite steep.. So total cost is 0.20%+0.50=0.70%?

iMasker

Reaction score
Looking to use SCB to purchase some IWDA maybe bi-annually.

i have SGD and USD account now. Do i need to do anything else?

Just make sure you have 1K and 2K balance maintained in your SGD & USD account respectively after pulling out funds for IWDA. Otherwise, you will subject to the penalty fees.

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you have 1K and 2K balance maintained in your SGD & USD account respectively after pulling out funds for IWDA. Otherwise, you will subject to the penalty fees.

I don't have 1k in my SGD account and I don't have 2k in my USD account and I've never been subject to penalty fees. I guess it all depends on what account you set up.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't have 1k in my SGD account and I don't have 2k in my USD account and I've never been subject to penalty fees. I guess it all depends on what account you set up.

Ya, depends on account. My scb need the 1k maintenance but sgd only. All my other fx account are foc but for trading only.

iMasker

Reaction score

May I know what account did you set up?

ceddynator

Reaction score
Question about IWDA dividends

Hi everyone. Newcomer to investing and ETFs here, so sorry if its a stupid question. I read that IWDA dividends are reinvested, but i was wondering how it would be possible to track what the dividends are or how much has been paid out. If it goes back into the ETF price, how do we know if the price increases are because of the market or because of the dividend? Can anyone help to explain please?

Thanks!

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Newcomer to investing and ETFs here, so sorry if its a stupid question. I read that IWDA dividends are reinvested, but i was wondering how it would be possible to track what the dividends are or how much has been paid out. If it goes back into the ETF price, how do we know if the price increases are because of the market or because of the dividend? Can anyone help to explain please?

Thanks!

A passive investor does not care about such things but just look at total return relative to the total return net benchmark.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.