Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
share price up, earning money. simi Ed OUT. lol

but we do need someone who knows how to negotiate deals(players).

Hire dof....

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ucWyN4D.jpg

but fans gonna pay for a 'Ed Out' flying banner...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6087667/Manchester-United-fans-fly-banner-calling-Ed-Woodwards-head.html

:s22:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True.. if keep continuing under perform. Those big sponsors might think twice to associated with united.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Players already don't want to come cos they fear their market value will drop when they under perform playing for JM's team.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See lah don’t want to sign players, now all the money go into the Glazers and shareholders pockets but not into the club. Shiok boh?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saved $150m!!! good work, shareholders all damn happy.. share price up! All jolly and happy

I not happy. Share price up also not my dai ji, money also not into my pocket, not even the club’s pockets :(:(

pawn_king

Reaction score
only glazers laughing their way to the bank

their investment has increased 4-fold since they invested 800m pounds in 2005

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Players already don't want to come cos they fear their market value will drop when they under perform playing for JM's team.

That is true.. united can only wave cash to attract players to join nowadays.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is true.. united can only wave cash to attract players to join nowadays.

Only with high wages, sign on bonus etc. But those who have ambitions such as winning titles/cups and playing for National team to win Euro/World Cup...they will look at Martial as an example of a player who missed out on one because JM can't get the best out of him.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Man from the Orient1 day ago (edited)
Someone should remind Carragher that the entire Country used to bash and critisice Pep for playing it out from the back and dropping Hart. He allmost missed out on a top 4 finish in his first Season and won 0 trophies. It took Pep 3 Transfer Windows before his Team started to dominate so how do People expect Emery to Change Things for the better after 6 weeks when you consider his low Budget that he had and the fact that he has to rebuild an unbalanced squad that he inherited? Chelsea have spent more on a Goalkeeper than what Arsenal did to rebuild the entire squad eventhough Chelsea allready had the better Team before the Transfer window opened. I am a Coach as well (Ameteur Football) but Garry is absolutly spot on, you have to stick to your philosophy and be rutheless otherwise the Players will feel it and jump all over you

Last edited:

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Czech, a local football academy has this banner around there:
Jhc2Krq.jpg

It says

Please do not forget:

1. These are just kids
2. It's just a game
3. Coaches are volunteers
4. Referees are human beings
5. We are not Manchester United

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's weird that they talk about football is changing, how the structure is changing and that these days there must be a sound structure with Director of Football etc to take care of different aspects of the game...and that now we are playing catch up with Man City even in terms of that. DM was slated for saying we aspire to to be like Man City back then. Now it seems ok to say we aspire to be like everyone else.

But JM is still sticking to his old methods. Kinda like LVG right? Only this time without possession and without having shots on target.

As to why Ed gave a contract extension in Janurary, I guess there are expecting him to deliver especially with a new signing in Sanchez. The club was willing to write off the transfer fee paid for Miki in exchange for Sanchez. They would expect him to turn it around and at least win a cup as we are still in the running for UCL and FA Cup. Instead they are seeing the same old defensives plays.

That confidence in him must have dried out by summer when we got knocked out by Sevilla and didn't win the FA Cup or any titles that matter. JM just made mattered worst with his negativity during pre season in USA. I guess like most of us, the board must have still been wishing that JM can turn things around when the actual season starts when all the players return.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don't mind a dof ........... ed has been terribly frustrating this season....

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
winning games means tactics are new, revolutionary and groundbreaking.

i'm impressed. :s12:

where do i sign up for UEFA continental license?

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
share price up, earning money. simi Ed OUT. lol

but we do need someone who knows how to negotiate deals(players).

if we keep lose games, no point having ten Eds around,...what he achieved is on the back of past glories...we need to start win

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
winning games means tactics are new, revolutionary and groundbreaking.

i'm impressed. :s12:

where do i sign up for UEFA continental license?

Just need a tactic that suit the core players.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t mind him

His main purpose here is to make digs at fellow supporters here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.