Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
F5UxWkl.jpg

Means what?????

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
problem is utd players are very inconsistent. today they can play well but next game out of focus. the players are more interested in social media and fancy dance moves.
We had 2 consistent ** pairings last season. Bailly and Smalling. Jones and Rojo. But still JM can mess it up by breaking them up. I've yet to see Lindelof play well with any partnership except when playing for Sweden. I think he wants to prove to the board that his Bailly and Lindelof pairing does not work so they'll buy him another.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

apeape

Reaction score
to me it means shut up and let the football do the talking. or your opinions dont matter, I'm a WC winner. Pogba is a great influential player, just not captain material.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because if it is, he's getting ahead of himself. Can't lift a team like LionelM or CristianoR can, and he thinks he can do that? He should show his football instead because the last game was something to be ashamed about. I have some hope for him that he'll turn out to be a proper United footballer who respects his seniors.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to me it means shut up and let the football do the talking. or your opinions dont matter, I'm a WC winner. Pogba is a great influential player, just not captain material.

saw the videos of the team talk he gave to the french team, he definitely is a leader
so makes me wonder if the players we have are just unmotivated

apeape

Reaction score
I think leader and captain is two different things.

A captain must be an individual who represents the club both on AND off the pitch, and Pogba is sorely lacking off the pitch.

Anyone can lead the team before a match, you just need a good amount of influence which he has but I believe once he is more mature, he will be that captain. Now is not the right time to make him captain. It'll only boost his ego, not the team.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We had 2 consistent ** pairings last season. Bailly and Smalling. Jones and Rojo. But still JM can mess it up by breaking them up. I've yet to see Lindelof play well with any partnership except when playing for Sweden. I think he wants to prove to the board that his Bailly and Lindelof pairing does not work so they'll buy him another.

wonder how come lindelof can play for sweden but not utd.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder how come lindelof can play for sweden but not utd.
More like wonder how come ALL the players play differently when playing for their national team.

All can play well for their respective national team managers but cannot click playing under the same 1 manager even though they train and play together for much longer in the club.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope that's not a shot at asking Paul Scholes to keep quiet.

Pogba pattern really alot lo. Hair cannot play liao now more stun. Pattern really more than badminton but really nothing to shout about except for the price tag and now saga with Mou haha. He should join WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.