Xiaomi MIPAD 4

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought from Newstar Electronic in qoo10? They told me anything from Google play store can install haha �

ktinos

Reaction score
Just gotten LTE set from Newstar, went down personally to check. Sealed set. They told me LTE version all sealed set (not sure if true), so make purchase on Qoo10 on the spot and collect set.

Confirm is China ROM MIUI V9.6.8.0.ODJCNFD

Ahdaii

Reaction score
Anyone bought from Newstar Electronic in qoo10? They told me anything from Google play store can install haha *********

I bought 4gb + 64gb wifi version from Newstar recently. Not sealed, but has Google play store installed when I switch on.

Ahdaii

Reaction score
So far ok? Did you install all the apps you want and try it?

So far okay. I'm using it more for reading / watch youtube.

Below is the list of apps I've installed

From Google Play:
Vuze
VLC
PUBG Mobile
OfficeSuite

Sideloaded:
Moon Reader Pro
NewPipe
Mixplorer

Default from NewStar:
Youtube, Gmail, Google Drive, Duo, Google Assistant, Maps, Photos, Play Music, Play Video

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its still quite expensive even with Qoo10 coupons and it's over $400 so high chance of having to pay GST. Won't get it unless it's below $400.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 8 using GAGT

But it wouldn't be dropping to below 400 that fast right?

wizardundo

Reaction score
It's about $450 LTE 64GB ver from Finer..

The release price from Xiaomi China is

64GB - RMB1899 (SGD380)
128GB - RMB 2099 (SGD $421)

I may consider getting a 64GB if the price goes down.. :s12:

Gondon72

Master Member
Reaction score
are we able to change the region to singapore? Because i noticed that it doesnt allows me to play maplestory M even thou i can install it.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are we able to change the region to singapore? Because i noticed that it doesnt allows me to play maplestory M even thou i can install it.

Well during the initial setup. U should be able to set SG as your region. If not u have to go to settings page to look for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.