Not open for further replies.

kevpaang

Reaction score
1 unexpected hoot!

edOpleC.jpg

Beautiful...si bei beautiful!

mpcdude

Reaction score
Purchased a BB58 at a local Tudor Roadshow today and it’s awesome! Perfect vintage feel with solid modern construction. Wearability is excellent, and it wears like a pre-Ceramic Sub. I’m really surprised by the thickness. At 11.9mm, it’s even thinner than a Ceramic Sub. I can’t wait before Tudor releases more variations using this case.

kaylessa

Reaction score
Purchased a BB58 at a local Tudor Roadshow today and it’s awesome! Perfect vintage feel with solid modern construction. Wearability is excellent, and it wears like a pre-Ceramic Sub. I’m really surprised by the thickness. At 11.9mm, it’s even thinner than a Ceramic Sub. I can’t wait before Tudor releases more variations using this case.

hey may i know where is the roadshow? vivo?

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The GMT looks good.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
nice... how much ?

I opted for both bracelet and leather strap options back in June. Was 515 Euros which is about SGD$800+. Now it's 835 Euros (SGD$1,325). Talk about a super increase in price..

didn't know there was different dial, only remember the gradient blue

Yes this is the Sport model. https://www.ecandersson.com/product/calypso-sport/

I think it looks way better than the Premium blue dial version imo. Simpler, more elegant hands (don't fancy the arrow handset on the Premium at all), and a multi-dimensional textured dial compared to the blue. The only thing the Premium model has going for it is the exhibition pigu. But hey, the rack in front is way more important. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.