Reaction score
What lta videoing ah? Normal lane leh at bedok

d7ClTub.jpg

Give way to bus exiting

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao...

Dear XXX, we have noticed that your acceptance rate was < 30% last week. This is a reminder to keep your AR above 30% this week to avoid an increase in commission.
Remember to practice switching off the "Available for Jobs" toggle when you are unable to take jobs. Check your email or learn more here: grab.com/blog/min-ar/

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They waiting to pawn ppl who dun give way to buses on a give way to bus box or ppl who front tyre exceed into the yellow box even if the yellow box is not a give way box. N dun ask me jjww ** question what if u r turning out from small road into the yellow box. :mad:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
summon car.

drivers are suppose to stop before the zebra crossing if not fine + demerit points

failure to give way at zebra crossing also tio

I even saw the TP put video aiming at zebra crossing. Don't know wanna summon car or pedestrians:s22:

jimmylimts

Reaction score
summon car.

drivers are suppose to stop before the zebra crossing if not fine + demerit points

failure to give way at zebra crossing also tio

Bo lang need stop?

Hope government accept all the new PMD recommendation so all PMD must stop before crossing and not zoom across.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unsure

but if u see tp, just stop lo

last year dec, it came out in drivers fb page how tp catch drivers for failing to stop at zebra crossing

tiagong, from teksi drivers fb page, not only lta enforcers are catching drivers going into bus lane, wilson operators also have. maybe lta outsource to wilson also

teksi drivers did post some pictures of wilson operators catching drivers going into bus lane

Bo lang need stop?

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I rmb is no people also stop before going at zebra crossing but haven't seen anyone do that

Sent from Oneplus Zero using GAGT

Electron168

Reaction score
how long does it takes to go for the course and complete the test ?
Should i sign up with grab and go thru them ?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
course 1 day, 8 hrs

test also 1 day.

i am not sure how long u need to wait for the test because only when u attend the course then they will give u e test date.

personally, i think you shld go grab office and let them settle every thing

how long does it takes to go for the course and complete the test ?
Should i sign up with grab and go thru them ?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unsure

but if u see tp, just stop lo

last year dec, it came out in drivers fb page how tp catch drivers for failing to stop at zebra crossing

tiagong, from teksi drivers fb page, not only lta enforcers are catching drivers going into bus lane, wilson operators also have. maybe lta outsource to wilson also

teksi drivers did post some pictures of wilson operators catching drivers going into bus lane

Outsourced projects to wilson la. Wilson not only for parking la.

As for the video, i remember something retarded about the poster. I think he stopped right in the crossing leh.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Bo lang need stop?

Hope government accept all the new PMD recommendation so all PMD must stop before crossing and not zoom across.

Yes stop for one two second pretend look left right then go. I remember during the pdvl course the uncle emphasise this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.