View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #11
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
You can switch to NIE, there is a course called Zoological Sciences

NIE Master of Science (Life Sciences)
Specialisation: Zoological Sciences
But that's masters... Still figuring out what I should do now
Selinesgg is offline   Reply With Quote