FIFA 19

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19 officially launches worldwide September 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC. Experience the world's most prestigious club competition in FIFA 19 with the addition of the UEFA Champions League.

Achieve European glory with your favourite club in Career Mode or the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode. Discover the exciting finale of Alex Hunter's story in The Journey: Champions. Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.

“UEFA Champions League Anthem (EA SPORTS FIFA Remix)”
Remixed by Hans Zimmer feat. Vince Staples

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19 officially launches worldwide September 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC. Experience the world's most prestigious club competition in FIFA 19 with the addition of the UEFA Champions League.

Achieve European glory with your favourite club in Career Mode or the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode. Discover the exciting finale of Alex Hunter's story in The Journey: Champions. Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.

Hi pyre ur nick sounds familiar. Quite sure u were on PC fifa few years back. =D u getting 19?

idjekyll

Reaction score
For someone like me who only plays FIFA for it's career mode, FIFA 19 will be a pass for me. I guess I will have to wait for a new engine before getting back on the horse.

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For someone like me who only plays FIFA for it's career mode, FIFA 19 will be a pass for me. I guess I will have to wait for a new engine before getting back on the horse.

aww man.. u can wait for football manager 19 in november.

Belial

Reaction score
hi, just want to know what is the purpose of the gold FUT pack? i have no intention to play online so should i go for the ultimate edition?

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, just want to know what is the purpose of the gold FUT pack? i have no intention to play online so should i go for the ultimate edition?

Wah cow. The packs are for fut. If you single player, there is no point

williamgohsg

Reaction score

Wowwwwwww! Cant wait to try this!

Belial

Reaction score
Wah cow. The packs are for fut. If you single player, there is no point

thanks for the advice, will just go for the standard edition since there is no point for me paying so much when i only play single player.

symbiote28

Reaction score

just got PES 2019 while waiting for Fifa to be released. and damn i'm impressed. last PES i played was probably 2013.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.